Twilight

Name: Twilight

Age: 6 years

Clan: Nightwing/Icewing

Gender: male

Statue: alive / Died in wings of fire Paradise (but possibility of contacting one's soul thanks to the mirror of the star wings)

Power: clairvoyance, telepathy, animus

Cast Spell: A spear to kill the Icewing Assassin, Cactus so he can become an

 Icewing.Statue: alive

Profession: Student at Jade Mountain School (formerly), Icewing Prince

Queen: Queen Gloria of the NightWings/Queen Avalanche (deceased) of the IceWings (formerly), Queen Aurora of the IceWings

Father: Prince Winter of the Ice Wings

Mother: clear moon

Father-in-law: Qibli

Brother: meteor

Sister: Aurora

Half-brother: Everest

Half-sister: Ariana, Himalaya

Grandmother: princess tundra (deceased), secret

Grandfather: Prince Narval (deceased), The Oracle (deceased)

Aunt: Princess Iclice(deceased)

Uncle: Prince Grésil (deceased

)Lovers of: Sakura

Husband of: SakuraClan

 Descends: Starwing

-------------------------------------------------- ----------

"IT'S NOTHING. AFTER ALL, I'M THE 'SECOND SPECTRAL', SO I HAVE TO BE INVINCIBLE"Twilight has Cactus, after killing the Icewing Assassin.

Twilight is the son of Winter and Moonlight, making him an Icewing Prince.AppearanceIt has a body identical to that of a non-hybrid icewing. Its scales are all black and, like its sister Aurora, it has a silver teardrop in the shape of a comet. He has icy winged eyes and spits blue flames.AbilitiesTwilight was born under two full moons, which allowed him to acquire powers of clairvoyance and telepathy. He was also born an animus, which makes him the only living animus to date (as the others are no longer alive because of Jerboa)CharacterHe is very lonely and cold, but very protective of those he loves. He is also extremely afraid inside of becoming like Spectral, his distant and sinister ancestor. He has a royal appearance and is very serious.BiographyDusk is the son of Moonlight and Prince Winter of the Ice Wings, making him a dragon of the Royal Ice Wings lineage, therefore prince. He is the third nightwing icewing hybrid in the series, after Spectral and Eclipse. When he hatched, he was exploding on two full moons like his mother and is therefore telepathic and clairvoyant and he is also animus.At the age of 5 months, his father committed suicide and he found himself, with his siblings, at Nocturne's house, while his father recovered. Later, Qibli will arrive and the young prince will have a hard time with him. forgive, but will end up doing so later. He is sent with his sister to the Jade Mountain School to study but will leave with Aurora in her quest for the throne. After their adventure, he will continue his studies at school and will graduate with excellence. He will marry Sakura and give birth to the star wings. He will forever hate his biological mother and the rest of Jade's group (except Qibli).

Note

- he is the 3rd hybrid ice wing night wing in the series.

- He is the only animus in his time, because he was not born when Jerboa's spell was cast.

- Therefore, only his descendants and his siblings can have animus magic.

- He will forever be afraid of ending up like Spectral.