Chapter 7

Ethan's Pov

Someone was screaming, screaming for help,from whom?....

The one who was walking after her with devilish smile plastered on his lips.And red in his eyes,he was looking out of his control, fierce, dangerous,like a demon.

His eyes emitting those red rays which can fear anyone looking into them.No white was left in them,full of hunger....hunger to conflict the pain...to see red and tearing skin of someone.

The urge was so much that he went for the girl,who was now running for her life.But she had no idea that once the devil chase someone,he only sees his end.

The girl was covered in sweat,dread in her eyes and pain....why?

And then she fell after crumbling her foot over a stone.As she turns back to look for her death angel... Well in this case demon.

He was standing right above her, towering her with his height of 6'2.

He bend forward near to her face mere inches aways.Tear streamed eyes of her were now red from the crying.Her lips were trembling with fear,and her body was shaking vigorously.

"Ethan!!"

She closed her eyes as the devil in front of her moved his hand up to flick the pain.
But it never came....

For once she thought that maybe...maybe she is right about her instinct for him and his love for her,which says he would never hurt

His wife..

His life....

His love...Ana and that little hope which sparked through her heart urged her to open her eyes,and look at the devil....who was dangerous and a monster for other but not for her.He could never be what others say he is to Ana.

She can never look at him the way others did.....

But all her hopes went in vein when a devilish smile appeared on the demon in front of her and moments later she felt a sharp sting through her chest.Her face showing shock and nothing else with tears finally striking down her cheeks as she moved her face down to see

her own Husband's hand....

stuck in her chest where her heart is placed.
It felt like the time has stopped for her where she only looked at her only reason to stay in the world for as long as she could with love still lingering in her eyes.

And then with a jerk he pulled his hand out of her with her heart still beating in his hand covered in blood.There was a sound coming from it,and as he neared it to his ear there was only one sentence on repeat....

"I love you Ethan!!"

..........

"Ana!!" I woke up with fear in my eyes,

for whom?..

I moved my eyes to my left and there slept the reason of my fear with peace on her face.I can't believe what my dreams are turning into.They are getting more and more dreadful with the passage of time,with my fear of hurting Ana with my own hands.

There was this sudden panic in my heart that my breaths started getting heavy and I couldn't get proper air in my lungs.It's been so long I had a panic attack, since he came into my life.So, why now?

I placed my hand on my chest to soothe the tightness in my chest but it didn't work.I tried to move myself away from the bed so I could get some fresh air in the hopes of getting my rapid breathing under control.

In the process of doing so,I smash the side lamp on the floor,which cause Ana to wake up.As i stood up, I couldn't feel my legs and I fell.Ana came rushing to me when she sensed  the change in the air.

"Ethan!?" She called for me as she came over to my side.I was still trying to get my breathing under control but it wasn't working.Ana tried to help me with saying sweet nothings to me.As she placed her hands on my face to make me look into her....she gasped.And moved her hands away from me.

"Ethan...y-your eyes!?" She stuttered.

I shut them instantly and moved swiftly away from Ana, pushing her away.

"What is happening!?" She inquiries

But I rushed to the bathroom and closed the door.Backing away on the door I tried to calm myself and get the devil under control.

I don't know for how long I was standing there trying to compose myself,when I heard a knock on the door.

"Ethan..are you there?" Ana's concerned voice came from the other side.

"Uh..huh!...yea...yeah, I'm good just coming" I tried to form the words of assurance for her.

I moved away from the door and went to the sink. Opening the tap I splashed some water on my face which was cold as freezing and without complaining I did so again as it helped me to get a hold of myself and compose it.

Grabbing the sink I peered up to meet my eyes through mirror and there I saw the brown orbs that Ana loves and a weak smile appeared on my face with relief sigh coming from my opened mouth.

Moving a hand through my hairs damping them along the way,I took a long breath in and moved away to open the door where on the otherside Ana is waiting for me to give some explanation.

As I opened the door I came face to face with her concerned face and worried eyes for whom?..for me which further soothes the rapid beat of my heart.

'She still loves you'

With this thought highlighting my mind a approached her and pulled her into my embrace. where I just wrapped my arms around her tightly and hide my face in her neck , snuggling closer to her.

Words were never a problem for us, we could talk without them.So I talked to her through my embrace and told her I needed her.She moved herself with me to our bed and without saying anything she layed on the it hiding us with blanket and I moved down to her chest while wrapping my arm around her waist pulling her closer if possible.

And I drifted off with Ana's hand playing with hairs which lulled me into deep slumber and the last thing I remember were Ana's words.

"I love you"

Hi lovelies, I hope you guys are not upset with me cause I'm an extremely slow writer and I face alot of writer block phase.but here it is a new chapter for you guys.hope you will enjoy and please

Comment and vote 💫❤️