⋆˚✿˖° 08. First And Last

All good things must come to an end

All good things must come to an end. Summer vacation was over and it was time to go back to school.

You stood in front of your mirror, twirling around as you inspected your school uniform. It was so weird seeing yourself wearing the sailor outfit again, paired with leg warmers and brown loafers. It's been years since the last time you wore them. Though you had to admit, you loved wearing the uniform because it was so cute and stylish.

After finishing your breakfast, you bid farewell to your parents and walked out the front door. Your eyes widened in surprise as you saw Shinichiro leaning against his motorcycle, giving you a little wave. "Morning, sunshine."

You burst out in laughter as you noticed his hair was spiked up with gel. The delinquent hairstyle was back again.

"What's so funny?" he said, looking around in confusion.

"That hairstyle is back again," you said, holding back a grin.

He touched his hair, "Cool, am I right?" 

"Yeah...very," You replied.

"That sounded so convincing," Shinichiro pursed his lips, "What's wrong with it?"

"Nothing!" You said quickly, "I just prefer your hair naturally down 'coz I can brush my fingers through it,"

Shinichiro let out a laugh, "You can still do that, Y/n," he said, taking your hand and putting it on his head.

You withdrew your hand, "Pass,"

He pinched your cheeks lightly and nodded at his motorbike. "Come on, hop on."

"I'm wearing a skirt," You pointed out.

"Yeah, and you look hella good in it," he replied, blatantly checking you out.

"Shin, thanks, but that's not the point."

"I know, but can't I just compliment my girlfriend?" he chuckled, snaking his arms around your waist and nuzzling against your hair.

You wrapped your arms around his neck, "You do that on a daily basis - 24/7,"

"Being your boyfriend is a full-time job and I'm dedicated," He said, stroking the back of your head.

You stepped on your tiptoes and planted a soft kiss on his cheek. "Dork,"

"Your dork," he instantly retorted with a goofy smile.

You rolled your eyes playfully, "Fine, make room for me."

Shinichiro grinned, getting onto his bike and patting the vacant space behind him. Your lips tugged into a small smile as you threw your legs over the bike and made yourself comfortable.

"All good?" Shinichiro squeezed your hand, smiling as he felt your arms tighten around his waist. Watermelon and summer fruits, you smelt like - his favourite smell.