PROLOUGE

"It burns my eyes knowing nag ka something na pala kayo pero ang close nyo parin" Daniela said as she tried covering her eyes out of embarrassment.

But all she did was bitterly smile, Meanwhile Bianca was staring at her blankly before speaking.

"Umaasa kapa ba na mag kakabalikan kayo? Kaya ka nag stastay at nakipag close sakanya?" Sabi nya ng puno ng pag alala.

Nag katinginnan naman si Daniela at Bianca ng pumapansin na parang nag iisip sya.

Hesitant pero tumango sya ng dahan dahan "Oo, Pero sinusubukan ko na hindi ipahalata saknya yun" sagot nya habang may pilit na ngiti at mula doon may pahid ng sakit at pagod na makikita sa mata nya.

Bianca sighed and stood up, They were sitting on the floor of Whillema's driveway after all, Bigla nalang kasi dumating tong dalawa pero ayaw naman pumasok dito nalang daw sila sa labas mag uusap kaya umupo nalang sila sa lapag na medyo palihis.

Only the two of the stood up as they dusted their bottoms they also bid her that they're going home and was just checking on how's she's doing.

"I know we're on Sabrina's side pero you can still call us if you need help or to talk to gurl ha" Pinalo naman ng mahina ni Daniela yung balikat ni Lema kaya pilit ulit syang ngumiti at tumago kaya pumasok na silang dalawa ni Bianca sa sasakyan.

After making sure na nakaalis na yung dalawa, Malamyang pumasok sa loob ng bahay nya si Whillema, Kahit na medyo lumiwanag sya dahil sa pag bisita ng kaibigan ni Sabrina she's still down and depressed.

Nothing beats first and seemed to be great love after all, With the fight they've both been on it feels like the world is pulling them apart by choice and force, she doesn't know what to do kaya she tried drinking her night away pero dalawang bote palang ay umiyak nalang sya ng umiyak hagang makatulog na sya sa Sofa.

Thinking she wouldn't have any energy to go up to Sabrina again because of how big of a fight they got into she still decided to visit her to it's workplace and try talking her out lf it.

Not that she's hoping for things to get better but hopefully it makes her feel better even though she longs for Sabrina's love and attention so much, But to her surprise the universe decides that it's the right person in a wrong place and time.

Just wanting her feels as much as a crime but it wasn't, She knew Sabrina's been giving off a queer vibes but she accepted that even when she attentively came out to her but when they messly went on and off until she comes back years later all transitioned, Lema felt like she's losing the fight even though she never wanted to be in it because what's the point to fight when you accepted what has been conquered?

And by conquered it's her heart and soul, What's the use fighting what Sabrina chose to be, if she's been always conquered and owned by her?

Finally she reached the tall building.

Breathing in and out hesitantly she walked inside and to the executive building it was an entire floor for the company's executive, Sabrina has a office here.

She was familiar here since she's been at it a few times even before she transitioned, Looking at the door she feels heavy as if not wanting to come in and just go but she did her best to push herself inside, There's a small entrance room there after all dedicated to her secretary.

Which to Lema's suprise wasn't there.

She walked abit closer to the table as she observed the place for a moment,

'His coat is there so they're not in a meeting' She thought as she goes into the other door to peak but again to her suprise and abomination she See's Sabrina there.