Chapter 4

"Hey"

He's near again.

I gave him a small smile as he stood near me.

"Bat hindi ka nag swim kanina girl?Masama ba pakiramdam mo?" Mahinahong taning nya at akmang iaabot ang kamay nga sakin ng humakbang ako papalayo sakanya.

We're stabding at the glass ledge of this vacation house of a friend of his,It's actually a small resort jaya jitang kita ang pool at ang dagat sa di kalayuan.

"I'm gonna go back to my room" mahinang sabi ko habang hinfi pinansin ang sabi nya,Ayaw ko sya kausapin.

Hindi ngayon,Ramdam5 ko na isa pang salita nya baka sumabog ako.

"Whilm,Kahapon kapa ganyan ano bang meron?" May pag kairita man sa boses nya mahinahon parin to kaya napatigil ako at nilingon sya bago ngumiti.

"Don't think about it,Just stuffs" I said at humingang malalim,Mas lalo at palala ng palala ang hindi ko pag timpi sa presensya nya.

The more we stay closer and alone together,The feel of me needing to confess just grows.

But it's wrong,This undying Limerence is wrong,I love Sebastian,I understand that he wants to be a woman pero how about me?I am gonna shoot my shot knowing it's for nothing.

Kahit sa gilid lang din ng isip ko may nag sasabi na kung sasabihin ko tong nararamdaman ko ay dapat handa na akong bunitaw sa laht ng meron kami.

Handa na nga ba ako?

"Antagal pang nating hindi ang kita,Whilm come on girl,Mag kwento kana" He insisted.

"Wag mo naman ako iwasan" He added.

So I took one more deep breath and sigh as my eyes meets with his and for a moment I saw him flinch,I know I look defeated.

"Sebastian,I love you,Not just as a friend but I really like you that is what bothering me and I am really sorry" I tried to say as calmly as possible as I watch his shocked and frozed reaction.

I started palpitating,I can't believe I reallysaid it.

But I did.

So I held my hands together and bowed to hife thebgrowing tears in my eyes and tried to rush to my room which aas just infront of us and closed it as soon.

As soon as I hit my bed,I didn't know what to expect.

My tears fell but not because i'm happy but not entirely because i'm sad,Maybe I am mad at myself.

But all I could remmeber was the soft ringing of my phone and the knocks and gentle call on my door.

I picked up my phone and checked the time as I trued to pick myself up as I saw who was calling.

It's already 10 in the morning?And it's Sebastian calling me.

I answered it unconciously.

"Hello?"

"Good Morning,Please open the door" He calmly asked but his voice was obviously a bit shaky.

I somewhat alertly sat up as I realized who was knocking on my door.

I tried to fix myself up abit as I stood up to open the door and there I was greeted by his usual smile and a orange juice in hand.

"Good Morning,Whilm Here" He said and handed me the drink "May I come in?I wanna talk" He calmly added so I accepted the drink and nodded as I went in and wrlcome himself inside the room and I sat on my bed and drank the juice as I heard the door close snd lock.