~𝔍𝔲𝔰𝔱 𝔞 𝔰𝔢𝔞𝔱~

As Harriet, Robin and Finney arrived at school, they had some time before their first classes. Robin and Finney were just talking, and Harriet was sat leaning on a tree and reading a book. Finney looked towards Harriet, a smile showing on his face while Robin smirked, "Ooh~ someone's got a crush" Robin teased, "Shut up you jerk. Does she like to read?" he asked and Robin nodded. When the bell finally rung, they all set off to their first lessons. Robin had math, unlucky for him, Harriet and Finney had english. And lucky for them, they say next to each other too! Finney could barely concentrate for the whole lesson, because he was too busy looking at Harriet

(I'm gonna skip the school day because no one likes school 😜)

Harriet was walking home on her own since Robin had gone to Finney's house to work on some math problems. Harriet got home, and sat on her bed, wearing a hoodie that was originally Griffin's. She liked wearing it about the house because she missed Griffin, they were close until Griffin went missing. Luckily her best friend Amy was going through the same situation because her brother went missing about 3 weeks ago, so they could mourn together. It got near 9 and Robin still hadn't returned home, and she grew worried, "c'mon Robin.. You better hurry your ass up.." She whispered anxiously. But it hit midnight, and he still hasn't come home. He had been kidnapped.. Harriet was crying for nearly all night, until it was time to go to school. She kept Griffin's hoodie on, and threw on some jeans and walked out of the house in the direction of school. Because she went her usual route, she bumped into Finney, "Hi Harriet.. I'm sorry about Robin..." Finney said sadly, "It's okay Finney.." She replied and began walking with Finney and Gwen to school. It wasn't hard to communicate with them both since she was already friends with Gwen and was starting to become friends with Finney, so when her and Finney got to their first class they were talking alot. When she was walking down the hallway, the popular girl of the school, Jennie was making fun of her for losing Griffin, Robin and Vance, so Harriet just punched Jennie in the face which landed her in detention, "I know it's hard losing a lot of people you love, but that isn't an excuse for hurting people, Miss Arellano" said the head teacher, "I know miss.. I'm sorry, but Jennie was making fun of me because I lost Griffin, Robin and Vance" she replied, but was shushed by the principal, "Now I don't want to see you in my office again, you got that?" The principal asked, and Harriet nodded, got up and just left before walking to Gwen, "I just noticed, you're wearing Griffin's hoodie. I'm sorry, it must be really hard to lose him, Robin and Vance. Amy is having a really hard time with Bruce too, I'm just lucky I haven't lost anyone to the grabber" Gwen said, while hugging Harriet in attempt to comfort her for all the losses she had to go through. Harriet only nodded and hugged Gwen back, as Finney walked up behind Gwen. Finney smiled at Harriet, and Harriet smiled back slightly.