~When it all happened..~

Harriet and Finney had woken up and were hanging out still, they were grabbing food at the grab'N'go and were about to head back home until they saw an unusual black van parked in a nearby car park. A man while his face painted while, and a top hat came out with some shopping, but he dropped it, "Hey you need some help?" Finney asked and the man replied, "Well isn't that just peachy kean!" The strange man said, the man that had bent down by now, looked up at him and grabbed a broken egg, "Ya see that? Would you hand me my hat?" He asked and Harriet bent down and grabbed the man's hat, passing it over to him, "I, am a part time magician! Would ya like to see a magic trick?" Asked the man. Finney nodded, but Harriet noticed something, "Are those black balloons in there..?" She asks while the man chuckles and nods, he opened the door to the van and all Harriet can remember is blacking out, but Finney remembered everything, the man knocked Harriet out and shoved her in the back of his van, then he grabbed Finney but he was struggling so the man, or 'The Grabbed' as the papers call him, sprayed something in his mouth. Finney made a deep cut down the grabber's fore arm with his space pen he had on him. The grabber cried out in pain but still throwed Finney in the back on his dirty black van he used to kidnap the poor victims of the kids that didn't make it. All Harriet could remember was waking up in a dark room on a dusty, old matress next to Finney. She immediately sat up and looked around, "Where the fuck am I.." She whispered until a voice made her jump, "I see you're finally awake then sweetheart?" Harriet looked towards the voice and saw, the grabber. He was sat against the wall, he had possibly been watching her and Finney sleep, "Y'know, you're my first female victim, how do you feel about that?" The man asked her. Harriet got up into her feet, her was head hurting but she ignored the pain. She walked over to the grabber, and punched him right in the face, while made his node bleed, "Oh that's it. I've lost my patience, that wasn't very nice sweetheart, now was it? And now you'll have to be punished.." The grabber barked, with his frown turning upside down and into a smirk as he grabbed Harriet's arm tightly, and started dragging her up the stairs which left Finney alone and passed out on the matress in the basement.

((TW, in this next part there is going to be S@, and yes I'm actually putting it this time so if you don't like it skip, and I'll put when it's done,-C🌺))

When the grabber and Harriet were finally upstairs, The Grabber pulled Harriet closer, "Oh how I'm going to enjoy this~" Harriet struggled but nothing was working to get out of the man's grip. The Grabber knelt down to Harriet's height and pulled her body against his, "No!! Let me go you physco!" Harriet yelled but it just wasn't working. The grabber started placing kissing along Harriet's jawline, "S-stop it!!" She kept yelling at the grabber to stop and let go of her, but it just wasn't working, The Grabber's lips slid down to her neck as he started to bite it like an animal, making tears fall down Harriet's cheeks. The horrible man picked Harriet up and kissed her neck a few times, before moving up to her lips. Harriet pushed him away put soon cried out in pain as the touch of a belt collided with her chest, she soon gave up and just let the grabber do what he wanted with her since it was no use in even trying to get him to stop, since she knew it wouldn't work. The grabber kissed Harriet's lips once again, but more passionate this time. This guy was a disgusting p3do, and Harriet knew it from what he was doing to her in that moment. She wondered if Finney had woken up by now? If he was, would he be worried about where she was? Possibly, god knows, she definitely didn't because all she could think of was how disgusting the Grabber was. She felt the grabber start kissing her neck again, and tears kept rolling down her face, "Now, are you going to be a good girl or should I continue?" The Grabber whispered in her ear, "No no! I'll be g-good, I promise!" She immediately replied as she felt herself bring dragged back down to the basement.

((The S@ is done now so for the viewers who didn't like that type of stuff, read on from here now <3 -C💋))

Finney woke up to the sound of a girl crying, no, not a girl, it was Harriet! He shot up and looked around, it was too dark. He pulled out his space pen and turned the torch that was built into it on, and found Harriet in the corner sobbing. He slowly crawled over to her and was about to put his hand on her arm when Harriet looked up at him and jumped, "No! Do not touch me!" She blurted out, "Um okay, I-" Finney started when he realized what that was a sign of, S@. What the fuck had the grabber done to her while he was passed out?!, " Oh-Oh my god Harriet did he do what I think he did!?" Finney asked and Harriet nodded. She soon calmed down but was startled when she heard a dripping sound. Finney turned his torch on again and pointed it around the room, until he found the source on the noise. It was the first ever victim taken by the grabber, Griffin.. Blood covered his neck, and his back looked broken, Griffin lifted his arm up and pointed to the phone. But, the phones cable was broken?! Her and Finney looked at each other for a brief moment before Harriet got up and went to pick the phone up. She picked it up and all she could hear was static, until an Innocent voice spoke, a voice she recognized, "Hello..?" Harriet gasped, if was, Griffin?! She couldn't believe what she was hearing, "Oh- Oh my god.. Griffin?!" She said and heard a little giggle on the other end, "Hello Harri.." ((BY THE WAY, IN MY VERSION THE KIDS REMEMBER THEIR NAMES AND OTHER STUFF)) Was this actually real?! "So, you didn't make it I take it Griff.." Harriet asks while she hears a disappoted, "Mhm.." From Griffin's side, "But, I can give you a few tips on how to get out. When I was kidnapped, the grabber took my bike lock and used it on his door too, I wrote the combination on the wall somewhere because I was afraid of forgetting it." Griffin explained, "Oh my goodness thank you so much Griffin! I'll be sure to find it, I miss you." She answered and Griffin giggles again, "I miss you too Harri. I see you like my hoodie then?" She asked while Harriet nodded, "Mhm... It reminds me of you so I kept it.." She replies, "I have to go now Harri. I'm sorry, I miss you and I always will. Goodbye.." Harriet smiles and answers with a, "Goodbye Griff." Before putting the phone back and turning to Finney, "Turn the torch on for me Finn, wait no don't I remember! The code to get out is 23317! Pass me the pen." She tell's Finney. He passes her his pen and Harriet writes down the combination on her hand in order so she didn't forget, then she tosses the pen back to Finney.

((I'm done with this chapter, it took awhile so I hope you like it. It took 1334 words, I love you all xx -C🥀