three

At around seven pm, Sophi's phone buzzed a few times.

carmenmmundt✔️

hi

soph

im outside my love

coming rn :)

"Oh my God." Carmen was holding a massive pile of clothes, a makeup bag and three bottles of wine balanced on top.

"I nicked George's flask, it's in my bra." The brunette marched into the blonde's room and dumped everything on her bed. "Right, so pre-drinks are at ten, but we are pre-pre drinking." She held up the wine and dug out George's flask. "Get that down you."

Sophi opened the flask and looked out her window, seeing Oscar over the way. She held up the flask in a 'cheers'motion', him copying with his glass of water.

"Bottoms up then." Sophi took a large swig, coughing at the burn of the alcohol sliding down her throat. "Oh wow, that's pure vodka."

"Mhm, now, we've got skincare, makeup, hair and outfits to do. Slap on some music and let's get to business." Carmen dug out a speaker and connected her phone. "You seem like a One Direction girl."

"Oh my God, you're my soulmate."

Carmen had dressed Sophi in wide leg jeans and stuck her old Nikes on her feet

Carmen had dressed Sophi in wide leg jeans and stuck her old Nikes on her feet. She'd lent her an orange sparkly top in the shape of a butterfly and tied the strings at her back. Carmen herself was wearing a similar outfit, but swapped a butterfly top for a black bandeau.

The girls had slicked back ponytails and smoky eyes (Sophi with orange, Carmen with the classic black) and shiny lips. They even wore matching butterfly necklaces ("I've literally known you for a day but you're my new best friend") and spikey silver star earrings, complete with black handbags and the same perfume.

They'd gone through all three wine bottles and the flask of vodka, giggling down the hall arm in arm to meet some of the drivers at a local bar. Max went HARD on the shots before they could even think about moving to the club. The Dutchman was a hilarious drunk, barely able to stand upright as they moved through the streets. Carmen still clutched Sophi close to her, not even letting Oscar or Lando near her.

"Back off, she's mine."

Poor George walked close behind the two drunk women, keeping a close and watchful eye till they got to the club. He knew Carmen could look after herself, especially with Sophi. The elder of the two refused to let her companion pay for any drinks, keeping them content with a steady supply of whatever they wanted.

That was how Sophi found herself dancing on the bar to 'Style' with Carmen behind her, holding her hand and bending over in a rather provocative dance. Carmen was cheering her on as the Aussie girl dropped her hand and continued her dance, bouncing on her heels and moving her hips. She saw Oscar close by, wearing a white button down shirt with short sleeves and his hair slicked back slightly with either water or gel.