Cerulean, Vermillion, Lavender and Saffron

Next they arrived at Cerulean City, the Floral Lagoon City, where Yukiko had her second Gym Battle.

The Cerulean City Gym is located near the center of the city. The gym is run by Misty and the primary type is Water.

They got to see the Lagoons, meet Misty and her sisters, and see Yukiko do some tricks on the Bike Shops newest bike.

Luffy attempted to do so, but he kept falling. Though Nami was a pro at it as well as Yukiko.

------
Next they headed to Vermillion City, where Yukiko had her third Gym Badge.

Situated near a sea inlet to the south, it serves as a popular sea port for ships such as the S.S. Anne. "Vermilion Harbor is a home port for many ships. The S.S. Anne sails around the world and returns to Vermilion once a year. The S.S. Aqua sails from Olivine City in Johto to Vermilion Harbor. The Seagallop Ferries sail regularly to all of the Sevii Islands.

Vermilion City is also home to the "Lightning American" Lt. Surge, the Leader of the Electric-specialist Gym. The people in the town are careful about pollution, as they are afraid that an infestation of Grimer could occur if the seas were ever polluted." Yukiko explained.

Then she took them to the Pokémon Fan Club, a place for people to meet and chat about their favorite Pokémon and to show off their collections to each other. In general, the members are usually more oriented to unevolved, cute Pokémon.

And all the Pirates even converged with different Pokémon.

Luffy in particular met an Aipom.

-----------
Next stop was.....

Celadon City, the main place to spend money in Kanto, through the Celadon Department Store and the Celadon Game Corner. It is the home of the Celadon Condominiums, where residents of the city live, and the Celadon Hotel, where visitors can rest. Celadon is also home to Erika, the city's Gym Leader.

Chopper was amazed of the floral gym and how it is arranged like a huge clock.

"Celadon's department store is the largest building in the city, as well as the largest shop in Kanto. It is located in the northwest corner of the city. The store has two sliding door entrances, and is six stories high, including a rooftop floor.

The Celadon Game Corner is located in the southeast of the city. It was originally run by Team Rocket, being known as the Rocket Game Corner while under their management.

The Celadon Gym is the official Gym of Celadon City. It is based on Grass-type Pokémon. The Gym Leader is Erika. Trainers who defeat her receive the Rainbow Badge." Yukiko explained.

They had a great time looking through the place, although Nami ended up being kicked out of the Celadon Game Corner after nearly draining the place of money........

------
Next destination was Lavender Town and the Lavender Tower.

"Whoa, it has a haunting vibe to it." Sanji said.

"Many people visit the tower daily to pay their respects to the fallen. On all floors other than the first two, though, the possibility of being attacked by wild Pokémon is present. Populated by Channelers, it was notable for numerous ghost sightings (or Pokémon killed by Team Rocket), as well as the location of Team Rocket's kidnapping of Mr. Fuji. Although people can encounter Ghost-type Pokémon here, they can not be seen or captured unless they have a Silph Scope."

"Wait, wait, killed?" Usopp asked.

"Yeah, you see ten years ago, there was a female Marowak that lived here, guarding the tower. One day Team Rocket invaded the place, and she was killed defending it, leaving her son Cubone an orphan." Yukiko explained.

"How awful!" Brook gasped.

"What happened to her son?" Robin asked.

"The Lavender Volunteer Pokémon House, founded by Mr. Fuji, took in Cubone. He and his granddaughter, Holly, care for abandoned and orphaned Pokémon with Many members of the organization living in the safe house, looking after the abandoned Pokémon. Many Pokémon have stayed at the Volunteer Pokémon House over time. Mr Fuji and Holly pray for Cubone every night and caring for it everyday in the Volunteer Pokémon House. After I kicked Team Rocket out, Marowak's spirit was pacified and she went to rest." She said as they sat in the house.

"My granddaughter and Cubone formed a close relationship, once she was old enough for her own journey, Cubone became her first Pokémon. Now Holly is the new Viridian Gym Leader, along with being the leader of the Kanto Rescue Squad, an organization dedicated to help injured, abused, or abandoned Pokémon." Mr Fuji said as he showed a recent photograph. Holly, who has Amber hair, stood with Cubone, who was now a Marowak, and she had a Clodsire, Camerupt, Torterra, Golurk, and Gliscor, all looking happy.

The Strawhats were happy that Marowak was doing well now.
--------
Saffron City

"Wow! I've never seen buildings of this size!" Franky said.

"The large Silph Co. headquarters building stands firm as the city's centerpiece while two Gyms dominate the northeastern corner district. Not only is this the central business district of Kanto, it also holds the region's largest infrastructure, including the Magnet Train station, which allows ease of access between Kanto and Johto.

The Silph Co. Head Office is the largest and tallest building in the city. Silph Co. are the leading manufacturer of Pokémon technology in the world, and produce a variety of goods for Trainers, such as the Poké Ball and the Silph Scope.

Their status also made them a target of Team Rocket, who orchestrated the takeover of their headquarters in Saffron City in order to obtain the Master Ball." Yukiko said.

"But I suppose you drove them off too?" Zoro asked as Yukiko nodded. Then she showed them the gyms.

"The Fighting Dojo and the Saffron Gym once competed against each other to determine which one would be Saffron City's Gym. Due to the type advantage that the Saffron Gym's Psychic-type Pokémon had over the Dojo's Fighting-type Pokémon, Saffron Gym easily won and became the official Gym.

The Saffron Gym is the official Gym of Saffron City. It is based on Psychic-type Pokémon. The Gym Leader is Sabrina. Trainers who defeat her receive the Marsh Badge. The Saffron Gym is a maze of warp tiles and nine rooms." Yukiko explained as they looked around the Gym, though Luffy, Usopp and Chopper got dizzy from the whole experience.

---------
Here is the next section! Next we head to the Safari and Fushia City!

Plz comment