Thanksgiving - S.S

Thanksgiving dinner was something you always knew how to cook. Whether it was the turkey, hand, the stuffing, or the mash potatoes, you always handled the meal.

That's exactly what you were doing now. You wrapped your apron tightly behind your back as you rolled up your sleeves, beginning to cook for the 15 plus family members and friends who will be coming over in approximately 2 hours.

"Hey babe." Sadie greeted you, pulling a sweater over her upper body as she watched you place a cold turkey in the oven. "Can I help this time?"

You looked back at your girlfriend, eyeing her for a moment before giving in. "Fine." Sadie started getting excited as she rushed over to you. You stopped her inches away from the stove. "But, no making any unnecessary messes." You pointed at her.

Sadie nodded, smiling. "I promise, I won't."

"Good." You said satisfied.

-

To say Sadie kept her promise was understatement of the year. She couldn't help it, she looked at you and saw how stressed you were so she thought a little fun would fix it.

By doing the thing you specifically told her not to do.

Sadie grabbed a little flour from the bowl, sneaking up behind you before she sprinkled it all over your head.

You looked up, gasping as you moved away from her. "Sadie!" You scolded, glaring at the girl who now has a sheepish smile on her face.

"Sorry, babe. You looked so stress, I wanted to loosen you up a bit." Sadie admitted, looking down at the ground.

You sighed, your glare softening as you walked over to her, wrapping your arms around her neck. Sadie looked up at you, placing her arms around your waist. You smiled up at her as you cupped her cheek. "I appreciate that, you were only trying to help. You're right, I am stressed. I'm sorry I took it out on you."

Sadie smiled, her eyes lighting up. "I forgive you. I'm sorry also for... that." She chuckled nervously as she pointed to the flour mess on top of your head.

You followed her gaze, rolling your eyes playfully as you kissed Sadie's cheek. "Whatever, Sink." You detached your arms from her, walking behind her as you playfully smacked her ass, causing her to turn around. "Get to cleaning!" You called out as you disappeared into the kitchen pantry.

Sadie sighed to herself, a smile toying at her lips. "I love this girl." She chuckled before beginning to clean up the flour mess she made.