Pilot

- Felix's POV -

I wake up by the blaring sound of my alarm. I quickly shut it off and rub my eyes. As I try to wake up I let out a sigh. First day, new school, new life. I get out of bed and walk to my closet. I pick out a black and white flannel, a bright yellow chunky crochet sweater and black ripped jeans. I head to the bathroom and start running the water. I place my clothes neatly on the sink. I take off my hoodie that I sleep in and put my hand under the water. Once the water is warmed up I step in. I feel the water run over my body as I let out a deep sigh. Okay Felix, you can do this. I quickly wash my hair and body, rinse it off and get out. I grab a towel, turn off the water and dry myself off. Once dried, I put the towel around my waist and grab my blow dryer. Once my hair is dry, I put my clothes on, put my hair perfectly and spray some perfume. I smile happily as I sniff the vanilla strawberry perfume I love so much. I choose a dangling earing and a few necklaces and rings.

(This is Felix's outfit)

I finally head downstairs

I finally head downstairs. When I walk in the kitchen, I see my mom making breakfast. I walk up to her, greet her, and give her a kiss on her cheek.

"Oh, good morning honey!" she smiles happily. "I made pancakes with blueberries." She adds.

"Thanks mom, you know they always make my day." I smile back at her. I quickly stuff my mouth once she puts the plate in front of me. They're sooo fucking good! I munch them down quickly. I grab my bag, hug my mom goodbye, and head off to school. After a short walk I finally arrive at my new school. I take a deep breath and head inside. As soon as I head inside, my luck strikes again. I bump into a tall dark-haired boy. "I'm so sorry." I say and bow quickly. He simply gives me a cold stare. "H-Hey... I'm new here...Do you know by chance where the headmaster's office is?" I say shyly, trying to avoid his cold gaze. "Down the hall, first door on the left." he mumbles and quickly walks off. Welp, thanks, I guess. I sigh and head down the way he told me I would need to go.

I knock on the door and wait for a 'come in' before I enter the headmaster's office. "Good morning, you must be Lee Felix, our new student." A tall stern looking man says. God, why am I so short? Are all Koreans this tall? "Yes, that's me!" I quickly reply. "Good, here is your roster, locker number and key and some paperwork your parents still need to fill out." He says with a small smile as he hands me a bunch of papers and a small key. I take them and put them away in my backpack. "Thank you, sir." I say and bow. "In Korea we say 'Hyung' to a senior." He says with a smile. He's trying to help me, so I give him a smile back. "A classmate should be here any minute to give you a tour of the school." About 3 minutes later a short, puppy like brunette walks in. He smiles and introduces himself as Kim Seungmin.

As Seungmin shows me around the school we talk about our hobbies and interests. He eventually tells me he loves baseball but had to quit due to an injury with a sad look on his face. I quickly pull him into a hug. He hugs me back and smiles. We're definitely going to be best friends. We agree to meet each other at lunch and part ways to our assigned classes. Mine's chem as first period. I knock on the door once I finally found the classroom. I shyly walk in as I feel the entire class staring me down.

"Ah, you must be Lee Felix. Welcome to chemistry! I'll be your teacher, Mrs. Choi." She greets me with a smile. "Please, introduce yourself to the class." She adds on. I gulp. "H-Hey! I'm Lee Felix and I just moved here from Sydney, Australia. I hope we can be friends!" I say with a shy smile. I hear people whispering about my English introduction and get nervous. "I'm not good at Korean yet so I apologize! Please take care of me!" I bow and cringe at my sentence immediately. I hear some girls screaming about how 'adorable' I am. I quickly take a seat at the back off the class.

As the class passes and I have written 3 pages of notes, finally the bell chimes. I quickly make my way out of the classroom and to the cafeteria. I patiently wait in front for Seungmin to arrive. After a few minutes Seungmin greets me and we head inside, grab food and sit down at a table in the corner. "Hey, some friends wanted to meet you. Is that okay with you?" he says happily. I just nod and smile. He pulls out his phone and quickly texts someone. After a few minutes 2 boys sit down at our table.

"Hi! I'm Jeongin. I hope we can be friends!" he says with a bright smile. "I'm Jisung. Nice to meet ya." He says whilst stuffing his cheeks with food. I let out a giggle as he reminds me of a squirrel. "I'm Lee Felix, I just moved here from Sydney, Australia. I'm not good at Korean yet, please teach me!" I say as I bow slightly. "You're so fucking adorable!" Jisung says with another mouthful. I blush slightly and thank him. We talk a bit more until lunch break is over. I head over to my locker before heading to next period. I grab the paper out of my backpack and try to find my locker number as I, again, bump into someone. "Gosh, I'm so sorry. I really need to stop bumping into..." I say as I look up. It's the same guy from this morning. "...you." I finish as I look him in the eyes. I quickly notice our position though. I almost fell backward but he grabbed me by my waist before I could. I feel my cheeks getting hot. I stand up quickly and clear my throat. "Sorry once again..." I say quietly. He just gives a "hm" and walks off again. I let out a sigh and notice I finally see my locker. I put the unnecessary books in and head off to maths.

After a long and boring day, 9 pages of notes, and 3 new friends I finally head home. As I open the door, take off my shoes and put down my backpack I head to the kitchen. The house is very quiet and there are no lights on. Mum has the night shift probably. I see a note on the table and a plate of food with clingwrap over it. "Hey lixxie! I'll be at work till 3 a.m. so don't bother waiting up! Love you! <3" I coo at the sweet note. "I love you too mom." I say with a smile. I place the food in the microwave and wait for it to heat. I eat, do the dishes and head to bed. I quickly put on my night hoodie, watch some tiktoks and fall asleep. It has been an eventful day.