Turn of events

- Felix's POV -

Once we arrive at the school cafeteria, we go grab our food and sit down at a table in the corner. "So, this 'Changbin'. Who is he?" I ask curiously. Jeongin looks around the room. "Over there." He points to a table in the middle of the cafeteria. At the table are 4 guys seated and 5 girls. "Hwang Hyunjin is the guy with the longer black tied hair, Lee Know is the cold looking guy with the red-brownish hair. Then we have Seo Changbin, the shortest of the bunch with pitch black hair. And lastly the wolf looking guy is Bang Chan. He is the meanest." Jeongin says whilst pointing to each of the boys, left to right. "Looks like the whores of the school found them again." Seungmin says whilst glaring at a girl with shoulder length black hair that wraps her arms around Changbin. Whilst we watch Seungmin's face get more sour, something unexpected happens. Changbin pushes her arms away and stands up abruptly. "Get your hands off me." He snarls loudly, scaring the girl. He quickly walks away from the table towards the restrooms. Seungmin looking in shock. "What just happened?" I ask confused. "Something probably happened between them." Jeongin explains. "That's Jihyo. She's Changbins girlfriend." He continues. "We should maybe go check on him." Felix says worried as he notices none of his friends going after him. "You coming with Seung? Maybe this is your chance." I wink at Seungmin as I get up. He blushes and nods. We walk over to the restrooms, entering them. We hear sobs coming from the furthest stall. Since there are only two stalls in the small cafeteria restroom I nudge seungmin to knock on the door as I occupy the other stall.

- Seungmin's POV -

I take a deep breath and knock on the stall door. I hear sniffles before feet being put down on the ground. The door opens. "What is it Hyunjin, leave me alone." The small boy says wiping his eyes. He looks at me. "Oh, sorry I thought you were my friend." He says whilst rubbing the back of his neck.

"Are you okay?" I ask quietly. "What?" he asks confused. "You've been crying. Are you okay?" I repeat but a bit louder. There's a silence. "I'll be fine." He mumbles. "Need to talk about it?" I say giving a small smile. "She cheated." He mumbles again. "Anyway, why are you asking. I've been nothing but mean to you and your friends." He says. "I know and I don't care. I know you just do it because of your friends." I say and pull him in a hug. "She didn't deserve you." I say. He doesn't hug back. My heart is beating out of my chest. Fuck I'm going crazy. I let go and he just nods. Walking off. Felix hears him leave and comes out of the other stall. "I told you this would work out!" he squeals. I give him a small smile as we head back to the table.

- Felix's POV -

When Seungmin and I walk back over to our table we see Jisung sitting with Jeongin and to our surprise Chan is standing with his hands on our table. "You fags better do as your told. I'll make your life a living hell." I hear him growling out. I clear my throat catching his attention. He glares at me. "Is big bad wolf-boy mad?" I say mockingly. He reaches his arms out to grab me or punch me, I don't even know. Before he could touch me I kicked him in the stomach. He lets out a loud grunt. Everybody in the cafeteria looking at us. "I thought I warned you not to touch me." I spit out with hostility. "You...You little bitch!" he growls louder and tries to punch me in the face. I catch his fist before it reaches and twist his arm. "I wouldn't do that. I'm a Sandan. I would watch out if I were you." I say, getting more mad. Chan pulls his fist out of my hold and walks off angrily. Girls are all squealing around me.

"OMG! Our sunshine is like a master in Taekwondo!!" one yelps. "He is such a hero! No one dares to stand up to Chan!" another one says. And so on, I got girls fanning all over me. I let out a deep sigh. I didn't want to do this publicly but people seriously shouldn't try to hurt my friends or me. I promised my mum I would stop letting people pick on me. Jisung, Jeongin and Seungmin both staring at me, mouth agape. I chuckle at the sight.