Unions past

Liam was a little shocked by that aliens reaction.
"Yes..it's..gone. Your soldiers did it you should know!" He said.
"Liam we don't destroy planets. The union does." He said calmly. Liam was slightly taken aback.
"What.." he muttered.
"Come let's go somewhere private to talk about this." Sorin said. Liam nodded in agreement and let himself be led to sorins room which was more of an apartment.
"Please sit" sorin said gesturing to a couch of sorts. Liam plopped down and was unable to speak. The union. Of course it was the fucking Union. Liam could feel somthing off about those bastards. Bek..did Bek know...? Did Liam abandon him with people who could hu-
"Liam! Why are you crying what's wrong?" He said wiping the boys tears.
"Tell me everything." Liam said pleadingly.

And do they ascend down the dark steps of the Union past? In the old days of the universe, when there were few planets and species, the Seekctons and the Kektes were at peace. The Seekctons were tall, slim, half robotic, and half bioactive beings. The Kektes were sorins species. They lived in neighboring solar systems and had contrasting beliefs, but never let them get in the way of peace. Until the Seekctons were convinced that they were chosen by a higher being to rule the universes, They attacked the Kektes, providing an ultimatum; they pleaded their allegiance to this being or they paid. The Kektes refused to turn their backs on their planet. Their earth. They believed the earth provided and deserved their praise. The Seekctons, in a fit of rage, destroyed the planet. Since then, the Kektes have been a nomadic species traveling space in search of a way to save the universes from the union. Unfortunately, the union quickly convinced people they were the ones to trust. The Kekte, the centennials, were out to get their planet cores. It was the perfect scapegoat.
"My people watched the earth develop. We saw your dinosaurs; we documented you early. And then they destroyed it all. I was just a hatchling when my planet perished..your friend..Bek(?) Was it? Well, his planet was probably destroyed by the Union, and when they realized they could radicalize him, they used him to collect the cores of planets that often reside underwater."
Liam could barely breathe. He couldn't believe he left Bek with those people. He looked up at Sorin.
"I'm sorry..for calling you a centennial. They gave you that name.." Liam whispered. Sorin looked down at Liam and gently grabbed his chin.
"It's ok you didn't know...please don't cry anymore. You're too pretty to cry this much.." he said gently wiping the boys eyes.

(There is smut ahead. It's not important to the plot really so you can skip to the next episode if you don't want to read it)
Sorins hands were massive and Liam wondered how those fingers of his would feel inside of him. As Sorin moved his thumb across the smaller man face Liam gently licked it before taking the finger into his mouth. Sorins hearth sped up slightly and he smirked. The drying tears of his sadness were soon to be replaced by tears or pleasure. He stood looking up at the taller and pulling him towards the bed. He sat and let the man lean over him. Sorins body hovered over him as their lips collided in desperate pleasure. The alien lifted him easily and flipped them so Liam was on his lap.
Liam grinded his hips so the aliens cock pressed between his ass.
"Nngh" he moaned kissing the man again. He reached into the Aliens pants gripping his cock. The size made Liam's eyes widen. He pulled back a little out of breath while still stroking him.
"Holy shit you're big.." he mumbled. Sorin laughed a little.
"Yes..I am." He Said. The two rid themselves of their clothes. And Liam climbs back onto sorins lap.
"Nnngh I wanna take all of you into me but you're gonna need to prep me. I've never had something as big as you~" he said grinding his hips more.
"Don't worry doll I've got you." He said putting one of his fingers as the man's mouth.
"Suck." He ordered. Liam immediately opened his mouth covering sorins finger in saliva. The alien reached around him and pressed it into Liam's ass. Liam moaned loudly. His finger alone made him feel full.
Liam gripped the man's shoulder tightly.
"Mmmmgh" he moaned as sorin added a finger and hooked them. After a few minutes of moaning and pressing Liam let out a long drawn out moan as soarin pressed at the bundle of nerves.
"Fuck!" He moaned relaxing onto soarin.
"Awww my little slut are you tired?" Soarin teased. Liam shook his head no and rocked his hips to show he wanted more. Soarin pulled his fingers out and lined the humans hole up with his penis. Liam held onto the alien's shoulders to stabilize himself.
"Please be gentle." Liam begged. Soarin nodded.
"Of course I would never want to hurt you."

Liams body slowly lowered and the human let out screams and moans. Only half way down the Aliens cock Liam stopped moving.
"H-hang on..I...I feel like I can't breathe.." he said. Soaring smirked a little and licked at the humans neck leaving little bites and kisses. He knew Liam needed to relax.
"Breathe.." he whispered. As Liam relaxed the Aline was able to put the rest of himself into Liam. He moaned and whimpered pathetically as a bump formed in his stomach from soarins ~appendage~. Soarin tried to move but couldn't bring himself to. Thankfully soarins cock produced enough pre-cum to lube the human up. Soarin lifted Liam and started moving the human up and down on him like he was a doll.
"Nnnngh ha haa mmm soarin..I aah ah" he couldn't complete a sentence he couldn't think. His eyes rolled back and his tongue slowly dropped from his mouth. Soarin was pleased by Liam's reaction in fact it spurred him to go faster.
"Liam you're such a good toy~" he teased. Tears of pleasure and pain fell from Liam's eyes. He moaned and breathed heavily.
The sound of slapping skin filled the room as the human "rode" Soarin. The humans body trembled and he screamed as he came and then he collapsed into the aliens arms.
"Nngfh fuck" soarin moaned seeing how beat the human was and a few thrusts later he came deep in the other.

They stayed together panting, sweating. Liam tried to stand and get Soarins cock out of him but he couldn't move. Soarin lifted him off with a "pop" and gently laid him down on the bed.
"Sleep.." he whispered gently cupping Liam's cheek with his hand. He smirked a little at the cum dripping from Liam's ass.
"I'll clean you tomorrow~" he said before cuddling up with Liam and letting sleep overcome him.