The Nightmare Begins

Part 1
"Invader ZiM is assigned to..uh..planet earth,home of The Humans" said My Almighty Tallest Red,I must Admit iam very excited to be sent on such an important mission,I finally get my own SIR Unit Robot And A planet to call my own,tho the planet won't actually be mine since,after iam done taking over earth the Armada will come and call it there's,and then it will be another planet to build another parking space ship thingy..?
"Iam very honored to be apart of such an important mission,I will not disappoint." I say,tho iam very aware that I will not fail, because Iam ZiM and ZiM never fails! Heck!I could do this mission alone without a SIR unit.
As the other invaders line up to get into their spaceships,The Tallest pull me aside and hand me a very special robot,who goes by the name Gir,"Gir?,what does the G stand for?" I ask "I don't knowww" replies the robot,and then starts yelling,iam convinced that the robot is quite rather stupid or malfunctioning but the tallest inform me that it's advanced,so I believe them.
As iam getting ready to board my spaceship,the tallest yell out my name.
"ZiM wait up!we have something else for you"
Iam very excited to see what other thing the Tallest have planned for me