Chapter 1: Awakening

Marina's POV

All Inklings are gathered around the Inkopolis Square because some inkling found some sort of vessel underground the Square. The vessel was ancient but far more advanced than our technology today said some of the scientists that did some research in it.

They also said that the tech dated back to the..............Human Era. How did this survive for 12,000 years? Me and Pearl checked it out for ourselves and of course we were wearing our disguises. When we arrived at the scene, the vessel was about 8 feet tall and the scientists were already tampering with it, looking for a way to open it and take a look at it's contents.

Inkling Boy: What do you think's inside?

Inkling Girl: Maybe it's one of those "Time Capsules" that the humans used to do. They put some items inside and a few or thousand years later they open it and take a look inside

I went closer to Pearl and whispered to her.

Marina: Hey, Pearl? What do you think is inside?

Pearl: To be honest..............I don't know. I kind of want to see what it really is because we have no idea of what it is that's inside the thing.

Marina: I'm thinking that it might be weapons inside.

Then the scientists finally managed to open it, it made a loud click and a hissing sound letting out a cold smoke out of the vessel. All of us are dying to know what is inside the vessel. Then came out a gloved hand, it grabbed onto the side of the vessel. It stepped out of the vessel revealing it's features. OH MY COD THAT THING IS TALL!!!

We kept staring in awe as we look at the machine scan the area

It then looked around at first and I swear I can feel like something or someone is looking through that thing. It was about to walk away but was stopped by a Inkling Police.

He was forcing the 6 foot tall figure to do what he says. The figure simply walked past the Inkling Police but the cop pulled out his Splattershot and splatted the figure and it hit the figure right on it's back.

But instead that it would get damaged or killed, it slowly touched the ink and inspected and turned it's head towards the Inkling Police who is now shivering in fear. The cop was about to run away but was grabbed by the head by the same enraged figure that was unaffected by the ink. He pulled out the weapon with the tiny flame and pointed the barrel to the Inkling Police's head.

 He pulled out the weapon with the tiny flame and pointed the barrel to the Inkling Police's head