Bm1

Omniscient

Jaden entered the shared condo finding her little sister head in a book as always it was always a rare site to see Kayla doing anything other then reading and while she loved that her little sister wasn't out there doing the things the other girls her age was doing she wish Kayla was more outgoing.

   Jaden knew Kayla had a low self esteem thanks to an ex from highschool and her old friends. As a big sister we always see others for who they are especially when it comes to our siblings, she always warned Kayla about them but she didn't listen so Jaden had to take a step back and while it hurt she allowed her sister to learn her friends weren't her friends.

  " hey Pooh" Jaden greeted her little sister as she pulled off her crocs placing them on the shoe rack near the doorway.

" hi jade" Kayla greeted smiling so bright it caused Jaden to smile back the pair was very close even with the four year age gap.

" so I was thinking" jade started as she took off her giants blue standard colored scrubs.  Not wanting to touch anything with her outside clothes on she had an OCD.

" thinking what?" Kayla asked as her head went right back down into the book of the day it always amazed Jaden how fast the girl can go through books.

" well its all star weekend and me esha got v.i.p passed to this big party the giants are having and I want you to go with us" Jaden asked her sister holding crossed fingers behind her back hoping she won't say no.

" Jade you know partying is my style I don't even know how to dance and I don't drink where's the fun in that?" Kayla inquired looking up at her sister strangely if anybody knew why Kayla didn't party it was definitely Jade the last party she went to she was humiliated and she never healed from it.

" Kayla come out with us just this one night and i promise to never bother you again please you never party with me and i know your past experiences caused you never want to again but this time im gonna be there and we're gonna have fun you don't have to drink" Jaden begged her causing her to give Jaden a look of displeasure.

" you promise not to leave my side?" Kayla asked feeling her anxiety rising and her palms to sweat.

" Scott's honor" Jade said her eyes held all the excitement but she didn't wanna get her hopes up.

" okay" Kayla gave in causing Jade to screamed and rushed off to call Esha and find them some outfits.

" how much trouble could one night cause" Kayla mumbled before opening back up the book and immersing her self back into the chapter she was reading.
***
  " excuse me sir" a soft voice said to the left him causing him to look at the bottle girl  holding a serving tray with a bottle on it causing him to look at her strangely.

" yeah wassup shawty?" He asked her still looking at the bottle on the tray.

" this is from the lady over there" she said passing him the bottle not before pointing at the curly headed woman that was sitting alone across the VIP section

Draco held the bottle up to her as she nodded and smiled before she looked away he didn't know if she was blushing or not but from the lights in the club.

" damn bro you got bitches buying bottles that's a first" his teammate Ty said making Draco laugh

" yeah she bad as fuck" Draco said eyeing her licking his lips as he stood up with the bottle and going over to where she was sitting.

"Wassup ma" he said once he came to where she was sitting " thanks for the bottle" he told her inviting himself to sit in her section he noticed the two martini glasses in front of her.