Bm3

Continuation....

" what the fuck you mean you have another child?" April said loudly causing an unnecessary scene.

" I don't know if it's for sure I just think so" Saquon said to her still unsure but he knew without a doubt she was his. his mind was already all over the place he didn't have time for April to place more uncertainty in his mind.

" well we want a DNA test I refuse to be taking care of another bitch child thaat we don't even know is his" April said very demanding causing Jaden who was quiet the whole time to Chuckle.

" listen here mama don't call my sister out her name when she isn't here to defend herself so keep it cute and my niece don't need anything from Saquon she is very well taken care of" Jaden said fed up but she refuse to stay quiet and not speak up for her little sister.

" yeah yeah yeah " April said not liking the woman's energy so she waved her off and stepped closer to a quiet Saquon as they waited for jades mother to arrive They cut the party short and it was only the important people left over.

A white Benz truck pulled in front of the Chuck E. Cheese and the doors open and Kayla stepped out still unsure why her sister called her sounding frantic she left the book signing in a rush she didn't even get the autograph.

" is everything okay Jaden?" Kayla came rushing in a worried expression on her face.

" hi mommy" jadie said rushing towards her mom and hugging her legs smiling up at her.

" hi jadie wadie" Kayla greeted her daughter while running a hand into her hair.

" mommy I made friends" Jade told her mother causing Kayla to smile and squat to give her daughter her full undivided attention.

" umm Kayla?" Jaden called for her sisters attention as Kayla looked towards her sister confused she stood up now realizing their were others in the room.

Pushing her round glasses back up from the tip of her nose " yeah Jaden?" She asked before Jaden can say another word Saquon spoke up.

" is Jade mines?" He asked her now that they was facing each other flash backs of  that whole night was flashing before their eyes.

" yes" Kayla whispered taking his features in and she was baffled at how much Jade looked like him.

" well I still think you should get a dna test" April said breaking the obvious tension between them.

" I have no problem with a dna test" Kayla said confidently because she wasn't a hoe she knew who gotten her pregnant she only slept with one person in her whole life.

" good cause yall hoes is a mess, yall come from left field claiming any nigga is their child's father" April said while rolling her eyes she thought Kayla was a weak nerd female so she can scare and bully her.

" mommy I'm tired" symere came near the adults from where his aunt held him refusing to allow him to come near them.

" well while we are at the dna clinic he might as well test yours cause im sure hoes like you came from left field claiming any nigga is their child's father" Kayla snapped back she wasn't a pussy and she didn't like bullies.

Everyone's mouth drop except Jaden knowing how her sister's mouth was Kayla was quiet she gave off nerd vibes but she was a hot headed female and she had a smart ass mouth.

" I didn't come here for all this Draco as what I Remember your name is you can get my number from Ty I'm leaving" Kayla said grabbing her daughter hand in leaving.

" I like her" Kenya said silently laughing cause it tickled the shit out of her " well son I'm going to head home call me or better yet come see me tommrow" Kenya said walking over to kiss her sons cheek before leaving she couldn't wait to tell her husband.