Chapter 2: Pregnant?

Everyone on the smp was awake and were walking by bad's house when they heard commotion from inside. There was the sound of vomit hitting the floor. "PAPA ya need ta remember to throw up in the toilet!" They heard Sapnap yell. "He was up since 3 in the morning throwing up. What do you expect?!" They also heard Skeppy respond. Then Tommy and Puffy told the group that they already knew what was going on with bad and what the commotion was . Tommy was  4 months pregnant with his second child and puffy was the mother of Foolish, Dream, Tubbo, and Drista. They told everyone to wait where they were and knocked on the door. Sapnap answered the door. "What are you guys doing here?" Sapnap asked the two. " We we're walking by and we heard the commotion and we thing we know what's wrong with bad." Puffy said. " Could we come in to check on him?" Tommy added. " Eh, sure I guess" Sapnap responded. "Tommy do you have the "thing" with ya" Puffy asked Tommy. "I always carry one on me just for situations like this" patting his sweatpant pocket. From outside the house everyone shared confused looks. After a few minutes which felt like forever they heard bad scream " WHAT!" Everyone was now more confused on the situation. After Tommy and Puffy said their goodbyes they left the house and them and the rest of the group walked away from the house. Both Tommy and Puffy shared an exited face the whole walk back to their houses. " What's wrong with bad?" Karl asked them. " you will find out soon" Tommy said.