Chapter 3: Telling the SMP

The next day after bad finished throwing up him and Skeppy went shopping to find a shirt for Sapnap that says "Big Brother" on it. Then after they bought it they returned home and folded it to give to Sapnap. 

They put the shirt in a box and put bad's pregnancy test inside as well. Then they called Sapnap down into the living room and Skeppy recorded a video. The video recorded Sapnap opening the box and sees the test but is confused. Then when he saw the shirt he looked at bad. "Are- are you actually...?" Sapnap said. The vid also recorded bad saying "the shirt doesn't lie"  Sapnap then stood up and hugged bad in the midst of tears. " who else knows?" Sapnap asked bad. " only Tommy and Puffy do. They knew from the moment they herd all the commotion yesterday. They also have experience because you know Tommy's pregnant and Puffy is the mother of Foolish, Dream, Tubbo, and Drista." Bad said. The Camera also recorded bad saying that to Sapnap. Then Skeppy sent the video to Tommy and Puffy while they were taking with the other smp members. 

Just as they were talking and Tommy was holding shroud, a notification popped up on both Tommy and Puffy's phones they stepped behind some trees a few blocks away from the group and the rest of the group followed the two suspicious people and eavesdroped them. They heard a video playing and recognized Sapnap's voice. They overheard the whole video and then heard Tommy say " I am glad bad told Sapnap. He really wanted a sibling and looks like his wish was granted by a very drunk Skeppy." "Yeah although when the baby is born he probably will get annoyed for awhile just like how Skeppy and Bad will have little to no sleep when the baby is born." Puffy said with a little chuckle. " I'm only 4 months in and I barely get any sleep and I'm also just glad you are helping me still get used to being a mother" Tommy said. "No problem Tommy, I'm always glad to help" Puffy replied.