scene 1, the cold comings

Somewhere located near the deep mountains close to arendales forest....

*clap clap* were the noises you heard of the sounds of running horses, running down across a icy, snowy, hill.

The horses were brightly colored brown,wearing nothing but horse hoodies, just to keep them warm, while on the long trip.

The horses were being rode by fearless men, all who have a traveled from a far, just to come to arendales ceremony.

One of the men, who was in the front of all the other men, came off of his horse, forcing his hand out, telling his buddies to hault. But as he slwly put his hand down, tiny specks of ice fled from the sky, hinting it was snowing.

The horses looked around at the snow, landing softly on their hoods. The men looked around, and started smiling.

"You see here fellas," the man said. "This, is a sign, of winter, and when theres winter," the man says, slowly taking off his hoodie, pointing across the snowy valley of mountains. "-theres arendale." The men cheered, as their long journey across the kingdom paid off, and they reached their destination.  The man who had got of his horse was named sphil (Sa-phil). He was the leader of his 'ice riders', as he would call his horse riding troops. They were off on a quest to arendale, to pay a close visit, to a old.....friend.

As sphil got back on his horse, the ice riders slowly turned their horses, continuing on their journey, to arendale.