scene 2, the snow starts love

Behind the gates off arendale..inside anna, kristoff, and their twins parts of the castle...

"I HAD IT FIRST" yells ava, the female twin. "OH WELPS!! ITS MINE KNOW" kristofer says as he sticks his tounge out at his twin, with the toy in the air. Kristoff walks by and snatches the toy, leaving his sons eyes wide open. "AW DAD" kristofer annoyingly says, looking over at his dad, with ava laying on the carpet, crying. "Sorry, kiddo. You promised you would help daddy give sphen a bath." Kristoff says, sitting in a dark pink chair next to a fireplace. "But its snowing!" Kristofer complains. "No its not..." kristoff responds, looking at his child with a confused look on his face. Ava then runs towards a window in the room.

"DADDY DADDY IT IS SNOWING!!" ava says jumping up and down, her hands placed up against the window. Kristoff gets up, and slowly makes his way to the window, where all of a sudden, kids and adults with their coats and skates run outside to play. "Good ice monkeys...IT IS SNOWING!!!" kristoff then turns to ava, lifts her up, and twirls her. By the time he puts her down, anna walks in, with her hair all messed up, still wearing her pj's. "Its sa..sa..say what now?" Anna slowly says, with her eyes barely open. kristofer then pushes his mother towards the window, and she faintly opens her eyes.

Anna can't believe it. Its that time again, the time everyone in arendale loves, WINTER!!!

"SWEET MOTHER OF ICE CHIMPS ITS SNOWING" anna says, biting her lips, cheerfully and joyfully dancing with kristofer. "Thats what I said! Well, barely."kristoff responds to his wifes joyful reaction. He then slowly walks to anna, spins her, and dips her, squinting his eyes, making a romantic latino like scene. "Oh, and you know what THAT means.." kristoff flirtly says, still leaning his wife over, hands around her. Ava then slaps her hands over her eyes, with her mouth wide open. "They're doing it again ewww!!" Ava says. "Aw c'mon, you gotta admit, it is pretty sweet...., wait what am I SAYING!" kristofer then slaps his hands onto his face, not wanting to see the 'nastyness'. Kristoff and anna then kiss, and anna giggles with joy.