Chapter 4

I gasp audibly. I feel my pussy being stretched by him as he feeds inch after inch of his veiny, thick cock into me. I close my eyes now, only to hear, "Look at me, Madelyn."

Obeying immediately, I look up at him as he begins moving a little faster and deeper with each powerful thrust. "Are. You. Enjoying. This. Madelyn," he asks gruffly as he thrusts into me.

I start to shake my head, and then my body betrays me by beginning to tremble, "Yessss!! Yes, Mr. Carrington!" I'm not very loud with my reply, coming out more as a moan, but he doesn't seem unhappy with my answer and responds by digging his fingers into my hips to hold me in place as his urgency increases.

I feel my tits bouncing hard as he fucks me. And as if he knows they caught my attention, he orders, "show me your tits."

My hands quickly oblige and slide my straps down. My tits on display now, I can't help but cup them with my hands. My fingers finding my nipples to pinch and tease them. I feel his eyes on me and begin to twist my nipples. "So sexy, Madelyn." There's something about the way he says my name. It's intense and full of need.

At this point, I can't hold back, I cry out in pleasure and come undone on his cock. Quivering, shaking, breathless, it intensifies as he buries himself deep inside my hot, dripping pussy and lets out the sexiest grunt I've ever heard. I feel him shooting rope after rope of hot cum inside me. "Fuck!," he groans, as he begins to come down from his lustful high. He pumps on and out a few more times, my pussy accepting every drop.

He untangles his arms from under my legs and grabs my hands to pull me up. Once I'm awkwardly sitting on the edge of the counter with his cock still inside me and tiptoes on the ground, I think he's going to kiss me. Instead, he roughly squeezes my tit as he pulls out.

I move to a standing position, our mixed fluids running out of me and down my thighs. Sticky. Hot. And so much of it. He takes a step back, "Goodnight, Madelyn. I hope you enjoyed a little taste of your workload for the week. You have many loads to come." With that, he winks and reaches out to turn me around. He smacks my ass cheek, hard, and disappears around the corner.

I collapse against the counter nearest me, and slide down to the floor. To no one I say, "what the hell just happened?" Shaking my head to clear my thoughts. I rest my head in my hands. That was the single most unwanted, but most enjoyable, sexual encounter I've ever had. And all I can think is, if this is just a taste, what's to come? And what about Jason, and our kids? A tear escapes with a stifled sob.

After several minutes I collect myself and settle my emotions. I get up, a puddle of cum under me on the floor where I was sitting against the cabinet. I get a paper towel and clean it up, then find my way to my room. I turn to lock the door and realize it doesn't have one. Why am I not surprised? I laugh humorlessly.

Making my way to my attached bathroom, I turn on the shower and proceed to try and wash his touch away with scalding water. No matter how hot the water gets, I know I will feel his hands on me for days and weeks to come. I finish up my shower and don't bother with clothes. Falling into bed a second time tonight, well, this morning, I sleep hard.

Sometime later in the morning I hear a loud knock on my bedroom door, "Madelyn?," I hear him call out just before the door handle turns...