Chapter 9

Minutes upon minutes pass. I call out his name several more times, becoming anxious. I try to pull my hands free and loosen my blindfold to no avail. Finally, I stop. Listening for any indication that he is in the room.

I sense more than hear movement to my right and a light sound I can't place. A moment later I feel something touch my nipple and I cry out, startled. It's so cold, and it takes me by surprise. Ice. Running down the globe of my breast, and down my stomach, my hot core is teased as he runs the ice along my pussy lips. I feel myself respond. My legs opening, my back arching. "Dimitri..." I moan.

I feel the heat between my legs intensify as the ice trails back up my stomach and over my other breast. While I'm relishing the sensation, I'm taken by surprise again as I feel something slip into my waiting pussy. I cry out. The ice so cold, the heat of my pussy rapidly melting it. I feel it run out of me as I writhe on the bed trying to run from the cold. He's no longer touching me and I shiver. The shiver turning into an orgasm as I tremble my legs twisting together. The ice chilling my heated core before melting completely. I'm breathless, gasping from the sensation. As my center heats back up, I relax.

The moment my body relaxes, I'm jerking up as something hot drips across my chest and down my stomach. Running as it hits my skin. The sensation so contrasting the ice against my skin only minutes before. I'm aroused in a way I never have been. "Dimitri, please, touch me!" My pleas go unanswered. He is now trailing wax down my stomach and stops just below my bellybutton.

Just as quickly as the drops began hitting my body, they stop. My mind is racing, what's coming next? No sooner than the thought crossed my mind, I feel some thing clamp down on each of my nipples bringing me off the bed. I scream. There's pain and there's pleasure, and I want more. "Yes, yes!", I'm screaming, my legs spread wide apart, I'm inviting him into my body. I'm aching for him.

"Dimitri, please!" I know he's close, I can feel him.

I feel the clamps come off my nipples as his voice breaks the silence. "Roll over."

Assuming he is going to take me from behind, I struggle with my arms secured, but manage to roll to my stomach, crossing the ties at my wrists. As soon as I get in place, a loud "smack" fills the air around me. Something hard came down on my ass. He must have a paddle or sorts... "smack" I scream as this one hurt like hell. I prepare for the next and it doesn't come. But I want more. "Mmmm...please, I need more!" My ass is still stinging when I feel his hands on me. Finally.

He climbs on the bed and grips my hips and flips me over to my back. His hand lightly squeezes my neck again, and this time I'm filled with anticipation. "Does my good girl still want to be fucked?"

I nod, "yes, please, fuck me, Sir." I know I'm begging, and I have zero shame. The bed loves as he repositions, and when I open my mouth to speak, the tip of his dick teases my mouth. Unable to touch him, I move my head with my mouth open, trying to find it. My mouth open wide, I feel his hand still the back of my head as he thrusts into my mouth. I gag, and then close my mouth suctioning as he thrusts deep into my mouth. He pulls out and there's a loud "pop" as I had really starting sucking moments before.

Another movement on the bed and I don't know what to expect next. Suddenly, I'm being flipped again. I pull my knees up under me, ass in the air. His knees come forward and shove mine apart, so his legs are between mine and I'm spread open. I think he's going to thrust into me and instead, another smack from whatever he's using as a paddle.

I feel his fingers twist into my hair and it causes my back to arch. His other hand digging into my hip, hard enough to bruise. And then, finally, in one hard, deep thrust, he's buried inside of me.

I buck back against him, "yes, god, yes!! Harder, fuck me harder!" Using my hair as a handle, he doesn't disappoint. He's pounding my pussy hard when he lets go of my hair and a grips onto my other hip for a better hold. I don't think I've ever been fucked so hard. So thoroughly.

"Trust me," he barks out as a cloth comes around my neck, tightening as he picks up pace. The harder he pounds me, the tighter it gets. It's softer than a belt, a tie maybe? All I know is, it's getting harder to breathe, and I feel myself about to cum. The whole bed moving, the headboard slamming into the wall, my pussy takes the beating as slapping sounds fill the air, stifled by the sounds of my gasps and moans as I cum. His pounding not slowing, I'm forced to ride it out, unable to breathe, fear creeps in, my pussy pulsing around your cock, squeezing it when I hear a groan rip through the night as I get lightheaded. His cum filling me, him still thrusting, until he collapses on me, the tie immediately loosening. Our bodies slick with sweat, me gasping and taking deep breaths as I try to regain my senses.

"Wow." It's all I can manage. His cock is still buried deep inside me, my pussy still tightening.

He slowly pulls his cock out of me. I'm sore already. But I've never in my life felt so fulfilled. He's lying next to me now and I feel him undoing the binds on my wrists. He brings each wrist to his lips and kisses them. Next, he removes my blindfold. It takes a moment for my eyes to adjust. When they do, I'm staring directly into his eyes. "You were perfect, Madelyn." He pushes me to my back and grabs something off the nightstand. Sitting up on his knees, he gently parts my legs and begins to clean me with a rag he had next to us. He kisses my body as he wipes me clean, and then lies back to clean himself off.

Discarding the used rag on the floor, he pulls me into his arms, tangling our arms and legs together. "Go to sleep, gorgeous. Let me hold you tonight." I don't argue. I just snuggle in and absorb the warmth of his embrace, listen to his breathing, and relax into his presence. Tomorrow his sons arrive. Everything changes.