Nugget and Onyx

Vivi's internet bestie, Rico, had decided to hold a game of gartic phone one night. Vivi, Rico, and many more of their friends were having so much fun. They drew countries, themselves, diarrhea, and mathematical equations! You know, the usual! They started to fight about who the best mod was, they started to draw joke simp art, and this one girl... well, liked diarrhea...Her name was Nugget.

"Hey Rico! Wanna play Garitic phone with Vivi?" Nugget asked

"Of course! I'll ask her if she wants to play real quick!

"Hey Vivi! Nugget wants to play gartic phone with you!" Rico said to her.

"Oh really? I'm down for it!" Vivi eagerly replied.

*Basically, Rico gets tortured while "Vivi" is simping and Nugget is drawing shit and math equations*

"NUGGET WTF IS THIS???" Vivi yells I'm a concerning tone

"My diarrhea!" She says eagerly

After the game, the three hopped onto discord, and that's when Vivi met Nuggets very best friend, Onyx. Xe was very goofy and silly, but little did we know, they hid something...

"Hey Vivi! I'm Onyx, nice to meet you!"

"Hey Onyx! It's great meeting you too! I wonder what you were doing with Nugget just now?"

"Oh, we were just Rping again! Wanna join?"

"Meh, not really. But it's nice to get to know you!"

"You too Vivi! Good luck"

"You too Onyx!"

As Vivi walked away, Onyx noticed something peculiar about her. It seemed like a demon was possessing her. Onyx, with their special senses, had decided xe was going to watch over her, because well, they knew very well on how to deal with this kind of stuff...