The very emo urge to do something bad...

Onyx, using their pope senses knew something was up with Vivi. She always acted differently around Rico, but with xem and Nugget, she acted normally and less goofy. Onyx noticed Vivi's sad behavior too, but onyx knows something, something they don't.

Onyx: Hey Vivi, have you noticed something odd?

Vivi: Huh? Odd? What do you mean Onyx?

Onyx: Oh, well you see the way you've been acting, it reminds me of something strange.

Vivi: And what is that strange thing?

Onyx: Better if you find out yourself, I don't wanna disturb you in anyway.

Vivi: Huh? Disturb? What do you mean by that-

Before Vivi could finish her sentence, Onyx had seemed to disappear quickly. No one knows where xe went or how to find them, but those last few words had Vivi thinking.

Vivi 💭: Huh? Disturb? What does xe mean by that...

Rico finds Vivi alone, he walks up to her and asks her something.

Rico: Hey Vivi! Are you okay?

Vivi: Oh! Hi Rico! Yes I am doing amazing! And how about you!

Rico: Oh me? I'm doing fine. Just checking up on you.

Vivi: Wow thanks! I uhm, I appreciate it yk, being your number one fangirl.

Rico: Haha yes I know! Well I'm glad to see you acting happy. See you soon!

Vivi: Thanks! See you soon too!

There was an urge, a feeling coming across Vivi, one she didn't like, one that was possibly trying to change her, and not for the better...