planning a romantic night with San goes wrong (requested)

Your heart started to hammer against your chest when you heard the front door open downstairs.

San was finally home after a busy day.

With a comeback around the corner, he and the boys have been working their butts off, even more than usual.

You know he's feeling a little stressed so you've planned out a romantic night to ease his mind and help him relax a little.

You haven't had much time to spend lately with everything going on and you wanted to remind him just how much you love and care for him.

You figured, by now, you'd hear his footsteps on the stairs and he'd walk into the room.

You thought you'd see those big brown eyes you love so much and that his breath would be taken away completely over the purple lingerie you had on, picked out just for him since it was his favorite color.

But you only heard silence.

So you decided that you'd go downstairs and surprise him that way.

You didn't think to cover up since you didn't expect anyone but San to be downstairs.

But, to your surprise, as you reached the last step and called out your boyfriend's name, you were met with wide eyes.

"Oh, san," You teasingly spoke.

But it wasn't only him that came out of the kitchen and into the living room at the sound of your voice.

The other seven boys did too.

Your heart dropped when you saw them standing there and you immediately became embarrassed.

"Oh, wow," Yeosang said as he tried to look elsewhere.

"Y/N, what are you doing, baby?" San asked as you tried to cover yourself.

San hadn't taken his jacket off just yet so he took the opportunity to cover you with it, hoping you'd be less embarrassed.

"I didn't know the boys were here. You didn't tell me they were coming over!" You said.

"I'm sorry, I didn't think to." He said.

"I'm so humiliated." You mumbled.

"If it makes you feel better, I think you look pretty," Hongjoong said, trying to make you feel a little better.

You quietly thanked him before hurrying up the stairs, too humiliated to even look any of them in the eyes, including San.

"Alright, we'll hang out tomorrow instead. Go, everyone go." San said.

The boys all shook their heads, smiling from ear to ear, as he pushed them all out of the house and then closed the door.

He hurried up the stairs to see you sitting on the bed.

He looked around the room, in awe of all the beautiful candles you'd lit.

But as much as he loved it, he saw the way you refused to look up at him, and his heart broke at that.

"Are you okay?" He asked as he walked over to you.

"No. I'm so embarrassed." You said as you toyed with your fingers. "I wanted to make tonight special and romantic. I wanted to take your mind off of everything to do with the comeback. I wanted to make you feel relaxed and loved."

He sat down beside you and placed his hand on your thigh.

"But I'm so embarrassed. I never wanted the boys to see me that way. It was supposed to be for your eyes only."

"I wouldn't worry too much about it. You know the boys. They're not going to tease you or hold this over your head. If you're embarrassed, they're going to want to drop it right away and never bring it up again." He comforted.

You wordlessly shrugged your shoulders.

"Look at me." He said as he gently placed his fingers beneath your chin.

He tilted it, making your eyes lock with his.

He sent you a sweet smile before he looked you up and down.

And when his eyes met yours again, they seemed to be full of stars.

"You take my breath away."

You smiled a little.

"Seriously, you're so beautiful. I'm so lucky."

Your heart fluttered from his words.

And when he kissed the corners of your lips, it fluttered again.

"Come here." He said as he pulled you closer. "Forget about what happened. I can assure you the boys will because it was obvious how bothered you were. I can promise you, they won't ever bring it up or make you feel bad about it."

You knew he was right.

The boys are so wonderful and they adore you a lot, just as much as you adore them.

"Just focus on me." He whispered before pulling you in for a loving kiss. "Because I love you and I want us to have that special romantic night you were talking about."

You giggled before kissing him again, more than happy to continue with that as planned because you love him and he deserves it.