Your Mine

Chapter 7

Laney

    We must've been driving for close to an hour when we drove into the next town. By then the sun was slowly setting. The evening was warm and calm.

"Okay for real what are we doing?.......Wait your not gonna murder me are you?" I said jokingly.

"No." Andy says with a chuckle.

"Okay then what are we doing here?" I asked again. Before he could give me an answer we pulled into a field. It was a carnival.

"Were here." Andy says as we both exited the car.

The carnival was crowded with kids and families having a good time. I couldn't help but smile when Andy slowly slide his hand into mine.

"So what do you wanna try first?" Andy asks.
"You choose." I blushed.

   We spent most of the next hour trying different rides; nothing too extreme. We tried some curly fries and quenched our thirst with lemonade. We played a few games even though we knew they were rigged but Andy won me a stuffed panda. The evening was full of laughs and him teasing me over small things. Who knew that I actually needed this away from school and my home life.

Andy held my hand most of the time and playfully tickled me every chance he got.

I saw this selfie station and as cheesy as it was I begged Andy for us to go into one. Most of the pictures came out ridiculous maybe because we kept making funny faces to the camera. In a brief moment we stopped laughing and I saw Andy staring at me with those gorgeous blue eyes. He raised his hand to the side of my face and slowly traced my jawline and pulled me close into his lips. His lips felt so soft against mine. I felt my heart beat alittle faster at ever movement of his lips. Slowly Andy broke off our kiss...

"Umm...do you know what time it is?" Andy says alittle out of breathe.
I chuckled "Uhh...I think its alittle after 8. Why? Is it pass your bed time?"
"We can't be late." Andy says.
"Late for what?" I said confused.

Before we left the selfie station. Andy hurried and grabbed the photos and put it in his back pocket.

We were running hand in hand and made our way through a crowd of people and came up to a small stage.

"Umm wait here." Andy says. As he was about to quickly walk off but turns back towards me..."Do you trust me?"
"Yeah." I say.
Andy gives a quick kiss to my forehead and runs backstage.

"Uhh okay." I said more confused than ever. Where did he go? I think to myself.

After standing in the front of the stage for nearly 20 minutes wondering where Andy went and what he was doing.

"Laney?!"

I turned and there was Liam squeezing his way through the crowd towards me.

"Hey!" I shouted back.

"What are you doing here?!" Liam says approaching me and giving me a hug.

"Me?! What are you doing here?" I shouted excited to see him there.
"Came to see the show!" Liam yells back.

"What show?"

Before Liam could answer me back. The load sound of drums behind me started to roll followed by the bass and electric guitar creating a sick riff. Just as the drop was about to happen the vocalist ran out on stage....Andy?!

"Alone at last, we can sit and fight
And I've lost all faith in this blurring light"

I couldn't believe what I was seeing and hearing...Andy can sing. That voice.

"Stay right here, we can change our plight
Storming through this despite what's right!"

And scream!? I must've been completely starstruck because Liam had nudged me more than once to keep me from staring like a complete weirdo. Could this guy be anymore hot and full of surprises?

The band had completed four more songs before they ended their set with The Gunsling.

"Thank you everyone! We'll see you again real fucking soon!" Andy shouts before he walks off the stage. The crowd clapped and cheered. A few idiots in the back booed. But I don't think Andy gave a shit.

Andy walked out from behind the side of the stage. I couldn't keep it in any longer and I ran up to him and hugged him.
"What was that?! You didn't tell me you were in a band!" I yelled excitedly.
Andy smiled. "I wanted to surprise you."
"I'm surprised!" I said.

"Holy shit! Dude you guys were awesome up there!" Liam said coming up behind us and patting Andy on the back.
"Thanks man. I appreciate that." Andy says with a huge grin.
"Look I gotta go. My ride should be here. Your gonna be okay Laney?" Liam asks.
"Yeah I'll be fine." I said trying not to smile to big.
"What am I saying? You got your boyfriend right there." Liam jokes before he walks off with a huge grin on his face.
"Liam!" I said sternly gazing in his direction as he disappeared into the crowd.

"Boyfriend? I like how that sounds." Andy says in a playful way.
I turned to Andy. "Are you asking me to be your girlfriend Mr. Biersack?"
"That's funny...I thought you were already mine." Andy says smiling but with abit of seriousness in his deep voice looking into my eyes.
An enormous flood of warm emotions went over my body. My heart felt like it skipped a beat.

Andy held my hand the drive home with Misfits playing on the radio.  I couldn't stop thinking about Andy's words "I thought you were already mine". It gave me butterflies just thinking about it.

And that's when it hit me...I am Andy's girlfriend. And he is my boyfriend.