INTRODUCTION

INTRODUCTION OF OUR MALE LEAD:-

ADITYA MALHOTRA(age:- 26)

ADITYA MALHOTRA,26 years old

CEO f MALHOTRA companies.

Aditya is a very bold,bossy,arrogant, ruthless,handsome and most eligible bacholer.He is just a monster in human form for the corporate world.Never cared about others felings but for his family and best friend he is somthing else.His family is everthing for him.He is leading a wonderful life with his family.He is a very succesful man in the bussiness world.He is a multi-billiniore bussiness man and the richest business man in the world.He is living a peaceful life with his family.He is so strict towards his employees.He is a great business man.He started working at the age of 21 And in these 5 years he got 4 business man of the year awards continuously.He is good and kind as god in his family but to the cooperate world he is a devil.

INTRODUCTION OF OUR FEMALE LEAD:-

AADHYA SHARMA(age:- 23)

AADHYA SHARMA,23 years old

She owns a floral shop.

Aadhya is a independent girl who is now starting her own floral shop .Aadhya is a sweet, cute,beautiful,intelligent and loving girl.She was brought up in a family where she lost hope in marriage and love but believed in her kahna that someday he will give her the love she deserve so that she can again start believe in love and marriage.Her parents were always busy with their works.They take care about her studies and needs but never cared about talking with her and knowing about their problems because of their own fights.The only person who cares about her in her family is her brother.They were the ideal sibilings who understands and support eachother.Even though her brother loves her alot she always craved for to spend time with her parents and to have a perfect happy family.she also have a sister from another mother who loves her alot.she is her best friend.