CHAPTER -- 12

I entered the meeting hall and I saw a man around his 50's sitting on the chair which is on the right side of the headchair

I entered the meeting hall and I saw a man around his 50's sitting on the chair which is on the right side of the headchair.I walked towards the headchair and that man stood up from his place to give a hand shake to me.

"HEY,Mr.Malhotra"The man said who is known to the world as the chairman of Singania companies.His name is Rajveer and he is a great business man in Delhi.But the only thing came to my mind when I heard him calling me is aadhya.Him calling me mr.malhotra just reminded me about aadhya and a smile formed on my face without my knowledge but I tried to cover it.

"Hello,Mr.Rajveer"I said to him coming back to my bossy mode and I sat on the headchair. I saw him looking at the girl who is setting the file on the table with a lustful eyes.

"So,What is the purpose of this private meeting without involving anyone.Mr.Rajveer??"I asked him to make him come out of his unholy thoughts.But He is still looking at the girl leaving from the room.Later he turned towards me with a fake smile.

"So,beta.I want to..."He was about to say something when i interrupted him saying "Its Mr.Aditya malhotra and I want you to address it in the same way."which made the smile on his face fade away.

"Yeah okay,Mr.aditya malhotra.The thing is I want to collaborate with you and start a company with you in Mumbai.As you all know I am a very successful business man in Delhi without any failure.I want to collaborate with you and help you reach the heights you can never imagine.This collaboration will never cause a loss to our business.It will just cost a few people's life but We can make lots of money through it."he said

"What about those people's life??"i asked him

"We will think about it later.you Just don't worry about it my staff will take care of it.here the only important thing is money and through this collaboration we can earn millions of dollars.If your okay with it i will tell you the further details about the company and the projects we do in it."He said with an attitude by placing his right leg on his left leg.

I slowly stood up from my place and i adjusted my coat which made rajveer stand up in his place.

"Actually,My parents raised me well that is why I am not able to beat the crap out of you."I said the last line to him in a dangerous tone which made him lose his control.

"Your crossing your limits Aditya.Don't try to mess up with me.I can destroy your business in no time."He said with a creepy smile on his creepy face which made veer a bit aggressive.He was about to do something but he stopped in midway when he saw me moving towards rajveer.

I moved close to him and i Said in a low voice which is only audible to us"Well,I think you don't know me well,Mr.Rajveer.I will never do anything thing which will cost a person life who is good at his actions but if it comes to the person who is bad at his intentions.Then I will not even think a second to kill him in the most painful way.Never try  to do something bad to someone it will definitely bounce back to you.Mainly with the women.i clearly saw the lust you had in your eyes.Be careful old man,Don't you think women are weak they can kill you in a second with their skills.They are more stronger than you think.Stop messing with the goddesses,Old man.This is just a free advice to you"