1 - FLUFFY

AUTHORS NOTE : hey yall its a new story and i hope u like! one shots are my fav because they are short and sweet. if you are new here, welcome! and if you have been here, welcome back! theres a bit of info below to help you read. everything should be straight foward but if u need help, send a message at wafflewaffle614 @ gmail.com !!

-------------

UNDERLINED : thinking, thoughts through speakers head, most of the story

ITALICIZED : speaking from any character

BOLD : authors note, random notes in the middle of story (i use these a lot LOL)

--------------

play the song above for an extra feel of being in the story

--------------

You are playing Minecraft on the last day of summer with your best friend not realizing its your last. You walk around your SMP gathering some materials for your house. You get some wood, glass, and stone and start to build with your friend.

Your friend says, "WHY DID YOU KILL MY DOG FLUFFY I HATE YOU"

"I DIDNT KILL YOU FRICKIN DOG JEEZ"

"WHAT THE FRICK"

"I DIDNT KILL YOUR DOG"

"IM LEAVING THATS IT"

Your friend left the game.

You stand there in the rain by yourself with wood in your hand. You just brush it off because you guys get in fights all the time so you continue to build. You realize its the first day of high school tomorrow so you log off and go to sleep.

Its been a month. No minecraft. No smp. And no messages from your friend

Its been 2 months. Nothing.

3...4...5...6...7...8 You dont check your PC anymore.

School is over and you walk back over to your computer. 

"Damn I miss summer I wonder how my friend is doing"

You log on and check on your friend to see if hes online. He is.

You joined the game.

You say "YOOO whats up how was school!!"

"um whos this?"

"Its me y/n...remember? last summer...our smp...we played everyday?"

"uhm yea"

"wanna hop on?" you say

"im good sorry"

"oh alr"

You left the game.

You join your old smp that you had with your old friend and see the wood, stone, and glass in your inventory. You walk away from the unfinished build and walk around the smp in the rain. You see a house. The cabin that you and your friend used to share. 

You find your old stuff and go through it while it brings back memories and fun treasures. You see your friends bed. The laughs, the play fights, the travels, the journeys. It will never happen again.

You walk outside and look next to the front door. Its your friends dog. Fluffy.

AUTHORS NOTE : this song makes me cry and this story makes me fart. fart. fart. i just want my word count to go up. lolz goodnight and i hope you like this one because it took a lot of thought and sadness and tears and blood and sweat. my keyboard loves me. okay i reached a good word count so ig i can stop typing random. okay goodnight.

xoxo, owner 1

***

A/N : word count - 492