Part 1

Y/n was preparing breakfast for her husband in the kitchen

Then she hears the footsteps of her husband from behind.

She sees that her husband was getting ready to go to office

She turns to her husband and wishes good morning with a big smile,

Namjoon also smiles seeing Y/n.

Y/n: Breakfast?

Namjoon: I have to go to office early today, there is an important meeting.

Y/n: Oh, okay,

Namjoon: um, Y/n, mom is unwell, momo called me, and I will go to meet mom this evening, I may be late, or I may not come home today, so don't wait for me

Y/n: Oh, then I should also meet your mom, I will also go with you.

Namjoon: Y/n, um...you know mom is against this marriage...and...

y/n: she don't like me...I understand....

Namjoon: she will...but...the only one thing she want...and we are enable to give her that...and it was a grandchild...

Y/n: is momo also go with you...?

Namjoon: yes...

y/n: of course...she's you mom's favorite...right...

Namjoon: Y/n...it's not like that...

y/n: oh come on Namjoon.... It's been 3 years since our marriage, your Mom always wanted to get you married to your childhood best friend, what do you think, I don't know anything, just I came between you two.

Namjoon: Y/n, not again

Y/n: Why not, what do you think, I don't want to be a Mother, I have taken an appointment with the doctor even today.

Namjoon: What's the use doctor, we have done everything Y/n, why don't you understand, you and I know very well that you can never become a Mother

Tears start flowing from Y/n's eyes

Namjoon takes a deep breath

Namjoon: I don't want to hurt you by saying this,

Y/n: Now what is left to hurt me, Namjoon, do you even remember the last time we went out together, or sat together and talked, slept with each other, since you know  I can't become a Mother, you've changed.

Y/n suddenly gasps for breath

Namjoon: what do you mean, say it clearly

Y/n: I think you and your mom have only one wish, child is an excuse, you yourself also want to marry that momo, because instead of spending time with your wife, you are spending your time with your best friend.

Namjoon: Enough, since when I am listening to your nonsense, look at yourself before blaming someone, if I had not married you, you would have been single for the rest of your life, knowing that you could not become a Mother. Be thankful you're still in this house, my mom was right, I'll regret marrying you, and that's what I'm doing now.

Namjoon angrily leaves from there

Y/n's breathing was getting more and more difficult now.

She goes to the drawer and starts looking for her inhaler... But Y/n couldn't find the inhaler anywhere, now her breathing has become even more difficult and she falls on the floor.

Namjoon sits in his car when he remembers that he forgot the car keys inside the house.

he goes back inside the house