𝐅𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

Third Person's POV (omniscient)

Scott finally made it to Sebb and Carlos' house and came through the backyard since no one was in the backyard.

"Mr. McCall," Sebb greets Scott "Sebb, how is she?" Scott asks "just follow me," Sebb replies. Sebb leads Scott to where his daughter was. "Hey, Ally wake up," Scott spoke "Dad?" Allison woke up from her little stress induced nap, "Dad!" Allison jumped up from Shawn's arms and jumped into her dad's arms. "You won't believe how much I've missed you," Scott stated "I've missed Liam and you so freaking much," Allison responded.

"I know you want to see Liam so-" Scott backed up "Liam!!!" Allison exclaimed. "Ally!" Liam exclaimed "what's wrong?" Allison questioned Liam after seeing a very distraught look on his face, "I think I owe you an apology," Liam spoke.

"Liam I said it's okay, Shawn said it's okay as well," Allison spoke. "I know but-" Liam spoke only to get cut off by Allison hugging him "I'm just glad that you guys are here with me," Allison spoke looking at everyone of her friends that were in the room. "so can i get everyone out? and no super-hearing no matter how tempting it may feel!" Allison exclaims as only her brother and dad stayed, she gave Shawn a kiss on the cheek before he walked out.

"so i'm allowed to get an update on your lives right?!" Allison exclaims. "that you are!" Scott replies. "so...?" Allison added on "so, your mother and i split, and Liam has been working with me at the vet since he didn't-" Scott replies and gets cut off by Liam "what Scott meant is you can come home now, Malia moved out and that's about it," Liam explained. "I can!?" Allison exclaims "Thank you,"

Later that night...

The McCall's thanked the Whittemore-Steiner's for taking care of Allison the last few months. Jackson and Ethan had a very hard time letting Allison go, she became like a daughter to them, they told her that she's welcome anytime, Shawn kissed his girlfriend bye and told her that he'll come over anytime she wants, even Sawyer said he'll miss getting on her nerves. It was a hard night for everyone.

"home!" Allison exclaims when she got out of the car and stood in front of the house. "I've missed you," Allison whispered to the house. "well aren't you coming in?" Liam asked "yeah right behind you," Allison responded. Allison walked in and to her surprise the house on the inside had changed but her room had stayed the same, Liam's as well.

"so something's off," Allison spoke "umm wanna tell her?" Liam whispers to Scott "um Allison can we talk?" Scott spoke with a serious face "alright?" Allison replied questioning her response.

Allison followed her father to her room, "you know how i told you that i may be bisexual?" Scott earned a nod from Allison "well it turns out that i'm not bisexual, i'm gay," Scott spoke with fear in his voice "I'm beyond happy and excited for you dad, Congrats, I know what you are about to say, I could never hate you, so who's the lucky guy?" Allison replied hugging Scott.

"thank you, Ally, you don't know how much that means to me, oh he's just in the other room," Scott hugs his daughter back. "oooo he's here! awesome!" Allison exclaims. "well what are you waiting for let's go!" Allison added on. "nothing!" Scott replies and walks out of the room, Allison follows.

"OH MY GOD! is that the one and only Isaac Lahey??!"

"yup!" Liam replies "Allison this is-" Scott introduces Allison to Isaac but gets cut off by Allison "I know who he is!!"