P R O L O G U E

@celineiano

slayin' at 20

living the life I will surely remember. 🎀

35 posts     120K followers     40 following

20 I  Her Fhoenix Feliciano Dominic L. Valdez ✈

20 posts    2M followers    1 following

DISCLAIMER: This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner.

CASSANDRA CELINE HERNANDEZ AMARIANO

FHOENIXE FELICIANO DOMINIC LAURENT VALDEZ

"H-hi everyone, my name is Cassandra Celine Amariano, I'm 6 years old, it's nice to meet you all" I shyly said to my classmates, I just transferred to a new school and I don't know if I'll even have friends here, I barely make friends, but it's fine naman cause it's more peaceful and no one fights with me, I don't like trying to fit in.

The teacher smiled at me then look at the whole class "It's very nice to meet you, Celine, okay everyone Celine is your new classmate so be kind to her and be friendly too", the whole class smiled excitedly and nodded "Yes teacher!".

"Celine, you can sit beside Fhoenixe" the teacher said while she points at the little boy who was busy sketching, I went to that area and sat beside him, the little boy look at me, "Hi, I'm Fhoenixe, but it's better if you call me Dominic", I smiled at him and nodded "Okay Dominic, its nice to meet you, I'm Celine", he smiled as well and nodded. I look at his sketch and it was a cute airplane. "Wow! that's a cute airplane" I said gently, "Thank you, I wanna be a pilot when i grow up, how about you Cali?" he said while smiling widely, I look at him confused.

"What? Cali?? my name is Celine not Cali, oh and I want to be a model when I grow up", I smiled. He chuckled cutely "Cali means Cassandra Celine, I think it's cute".

I just nod and smiled, wow we just met and ngayon he's giving me a nickname na??

"It's cute like you pero mas cute ka syempre", he giggled.