Chapter 12

Author's Pov:

Vkook were glaring at each other while Tae was stopping them but, than Suddenly the lights of the room got off V scream cuz of sudden darkness while Tae also start screaming hearing his twin screaming. Jk on his phone's torch light and pointed it towards both twins "Why the fck are you both shouting??" He said angrily while looking at them, "Taehyung are you a baby?? that if one will cry other one will also start crying" he said being annoyed glaring at them, "Sorry" he said while looking down.

Suddenly their room's door got knocked and Jk left towards it to open the phone was in his hands which he pointed towards door, V again screamed. But, before he scream to loud Jk again point light towards him "What??" He asked, V just shaked his head at it "Really?? Than why are you behaving like this??" He asked while raising an eyebrow looking at both for an answer. "He is scared of darkness that's why he behaving like this..." He said in a boring tone while V glare at him with his cheeks were tinted in a light pink color but cuz of darkness no one can notice that, "Hmm.. Than on your phone's flashlight why are you enjoying the show??" He said and went towards door to open it while, Tae picked his phone from side table and on the torch before placing it in the mid of bed.

Jk opened the door and saw a maid standing there "Sir we had made the dinner and clean the house so can we go to homes??" She asked looking at him who nod she bow and left, Jk close the door and looked at turn around he came towards bed. V was about to say something but get cut cuz of phone's ringing they looked at Jk who answered the call. It was from his dad who asked him about his well being and told him that they are not coming today as the weather isn't good, just after he cut the call V's phone started ringing he answered the call before seeing who called him.

While Tae was looking at both of them first Jk and than V and than when V cut the call he started staring at his phone, both VKook look at him confuse "why are you looking at your phone like this??" Jk asked confused seeing his actions, he sat on bed "thinking why it didn't ring??" Tae said while V look at him being confuse "Why your phone will ring??" V asked looking at him "Didn't you both got calls??" He asked VKook nodded. "Than why i didn't get any call??" He asked, V blink "Bro you hit your head somewhere??" V asked while, Jk sigh before standing up from bed "Your both's screws are loose" he said while going towards the door.

"Where are you going??" V asked seeing him going out of the room, Jk turn around and look at him "In garden... Wanna come??" He asked looking at both. V was about to decline but Tae agreed quickly don't wanna leave his husband and see him infront of his eyes, seeing Tae V also quickly get up from bed don't wanna stay alone in dark Tae chuckle seeing him getting up quickly.

In Garden

(Ignore that bench and imagine it's the evening time with rainy weather)

They came in garden and sat on ground Jk was sitting in between Kim Twins, he was looking at sky he closed his eyes in the same position both twins place there head on his shoulders. Feeling weight on his shoulders Jk open his eyes only to see his husbands putting their head on his shoulders while closing their eyes, Jk smile looking at them and close his eyes feeling their warmth as they hugged him from their sides.

For sometime they stay in that position only until they heard the lightning of thunder making them flinched and in some seconds it started raining, they quickly get up from their places.

"Let's go in.." the older twin said while looking at the other two Tae nodded agreeing with his brother they both look at Jk who was standing there only "Jungkookie let's go in... You will catch cold" Tae said while looking at him "You go if you want... I'll stay" he said without looking at them and started roaming in garden.