Chapter 20

Warning ⚠️ Umm it contains torture.. a little bit..? So kindly avoid it if you guys are not comfortable.

Here in a dark room at midnight Jungkook is standing with a pocket knife in his hand as he have a vicious smile displayed on his face having a dark aura surrounded around him as he looks at the man in front of him who was tied up on a chair he glares at the man with dark eyes making him gulp in fear as he tried to maintain his figure and tried to look as fearless as he could but nevertheless fails as he saw Jungkook coming towards him.

Jungkook placed his hands on the chair's arms as he bends closer to the other's face staring at his soul making the man shiver as he trails the knife's sharp blade on his face from his forehead going downwards to his chin.

"Tell me from where did you get the information of our weapon dealing !? Who told you ?? Where's our weapon's from south base ??" Jungkook asked the man in front of him in a slight whisper but because of the silence in room the man heard it. But did not say anything making Jungkook angry as he gritted his teeth in anger and put the knife on his neck.

"I asked something !" Jungkook growled angrily but the man sit there silent. The man visibly gulped but because of the darkness no one could notice as his eyes hold fear knowing it's his last day.

"Aishh JK !! Just end him !! He is of no use.." Jimin from behind told as he smirked widely looking at the man ready to watch some show.

"Haa I have to go back and sleep. So finish this fast !" Seokjin told as he sat on the chair in the room. Another man was standing beside Jimin as he was just looking at the trio's unbothered expressions with a slight fear.

"Why not Hyung.." Jungkook smirked as he trail his knife on the man's face now slightly putting pressure this time. The knife cuts the skin of the man. The blood ozed out of the slight cuts as the man hissed at it suppressing his voice.

Jungkook pouts slightly not hearing the familiar melody for his ears as he picked up a knife from a small table beside him and stabbed it in the man's hand making him scream loudly to which Jungkook smirked satisfactorily.

"Yeahh great JK !!" Seokjin cheered as he heard the scream.

Jungkook firmly hold the injured hand of the man and stabbed in his hand several time making him scream loudly.

"I asked you something !! Tell me and get free from here !! I will surely have some mercy on you.. if you didn't tell then also I will find it by myself.. you will just increase the pain for yourself !!" Jungkook smirked. He hold the man's other hand and was about to pluck his nails but the man speak suppressing his screams.

"I- ahh I don-don't kn-ow.. Haahh about wea-pons but Me-xen toldd abo-ut the deal-ings tha-that da-day-- AHHHH !!" The injured man tried to save his life from the monster in front of him. But he knows well he could not so he tried to make his death at least a little pain less but before he could say further a painful scream left his mouth as he felt a stinging pain in his right thigh as the fresh blood ozed out from there.

"Axel.. Where's he gonna do the selling of our weapons !?? And to whom ??" Jungkook asked again as trailed the knife from his right thigh to his left one.

"Haah I-I don-don't kn-o--" He screamed painfully as Jungkook stabbed on his left thigh digging the knife more into the cut skin. The man hissed and screamed painfully.

For sometime the man did not felt any movement as he calmed down a bit from the pain he looks around to find if anyone is there. But before that he felt the hot burning water falling on him. He screamed as his skin burned but cried more as the pain get double when the hot water falls on his cut skin.