Episode 2

Days went by and we got to know our birthdays. Also, it is now November. My birthday is on February, 17th. And her's is January 22nd. I got to know Draco a lot nowadays, we would always meet by the tree and talk for hours. Mau told me that she also got close to Kim.

Right now, I am also on my way to meet him. Mr Dad is super nice to us and I always feel at home but Mau on the other hand, thinks it's sketchy. I saw him already seated something in his hand. I sat down next to him as he looked me in the eye.

"I wanted to, well, ask and tell you something." He started. "Yes?" I asked confused. He cleared his throat and said."You are coordinately invited to the Malfoy annual Christmas ball." He handed me a brochure with the Malfoy ball and the details. "But my family-" I said but he cut me off.

"Seeing as Thorton is a pureblood family, they will be invited. Though, I want to give you this personally. And even if you would not be a Pureblood, I would invite you anyways." A hint of red tinted his face and mins.

"Well, Thank you! I'll surely come!" I said excitedly. "I've talked with father and mother, you could maybe come a day before and stay?" He asked looking down. "I'll ask Mr Dad, and I'll tell as soon as I can! This means a lot to me." I was on the verge of crying because of how nice he was.

-

I came home at evening that day. I saw everyone seated on the dinning table, ready eat. I quickly sat down opposite to mau. And looked at the food. "Hello! Oh, This seems so delicious." Mr. Dad cleared his throat and begins talking.

"I have to make an announcement."

"What announcement?" Mau said confused, I did have an idea that this is going to be about the ball.

"We are invited to the Malfoy's Christmas Ball on 21th of December. " He said. "What?" Mau said again.

"I also have to say something." I mumbled. "Their son, invited me to stay one day at their manor, 20th and 21st. So, Can I please go?" I said with pleading eyes that no one can deny.

I've got secrets that nobody nobody nobody knows...

"What?" Mau said, again. Seriously does this girl has any manners? I smirked thinking how good i am, a proper lady.

Thinking of which, I only have one dress to wear. That'll do.

-

Mr Dad said that he would tell about his answer. I am yet again outside, in the park, enjoying the wind. When a ball kicks my feet. I look towards the direction it came and results in a boy, Mau's age.

"Pass me the ball will you?" He asked straight faced. "And why should I?" I picked up the ball in my hand. "Just give it."

"I feel like I know you.." I said and it does ring a bell! He's Kim Taehyung! "Kim Taehyung?" I asked.

"Yes. Now give me that ball." He demanded. I throwed the ball to him and he catches it effortlessly. We both started coming closer that we were at a distance. "I'm Mau's Sister. 9"

"Friend. 8" he said. "What a shortie, really." I said to myself. "Said something?"

-

In the evening, i went upstairs to find a raging Mau. "You didn't tell me? Your bestfriend? Aphry you changed." She said on the verge of crying.

"Chill, its just and invitation! And Mr Dad hasn't even told his answer yet." I said calmly. "Well, this boy, whoever he is, is bad influence on you!" She stormed out of the room with teary eyes.

Seriously, who cries over these little things? Only babies. It's bullshit to cry over something so little, and she is Definitely a puff.

-
I have officially taken the name Thornton as my last name. Though Mau has some different thoughts. I sat down again after signing the paper. Mr Dad is smiling wide. "Thank you for everything, Mr Dad. "_ i hugged him.