𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲.

📍𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚎,𝚗𝚌🗓️𝚓𝚞𝚗𝚎 𝟸𝟹'───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────𝗸𝗮'𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗮 𝗴𝗶𝗼𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗶 𝗯𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗴𝘀"𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘢"

📍𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚎,𝚗𝚌
🗓️𝚓𝚞𝚗𝚎 𝟸𝟹'
───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────
𝗸𝗮'𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗮 𝗴𝗶𝗼𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗶 𝗯𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗴𝘀
"𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘢"

"i'm hungry." ka'rina mumbled to herself as she got up from the couch heading to the kitchen.

she looked through the refrigerator and cabinets, it was time to go grocery shopping. usually zakani would have done it but he was out of town on business so it was ka'rina's week to do it.

she grabbed her phone and called her brother who answered on the first ring, "wassup rina?"

"hey kani, did you leave money for groceries? i didn't know you ain't go before you left." she said leaning on the counter.

"you act like we ain't got shit innere, but just go get however much you need from out my room and lock the door back when you finish." he said.

"that's because we don't, you let mike and rae come here knowing they eat like a family of ten separately." ka'rina joked making him laugh.

"aye you ain't shit lil rina!" mike said as her voice came through the car speakers.

"you too federal zakani, bye." she hung up and laughed to herself as she walked to his room.

she unlocked the door and went to the safe, she grabbed a few hundreds and locked everything back up before going to her own room.

she slipped her tory byrch sandals onto her feet and grabbed her purse before heading downstairs.

she grabbed her keys and locked up the house before making her way to walmart, her favorite place to be because it was a one stop shop for her.

"let's get this aux goinnnn." she talked to herself and imaginary vlog as she scrolled through her spotify.

"what she say?" she nodded her head as she backed out the driveway, "i gotta find peace of minddddd."

---

"you wanna come over and play house? i can be the mama and you can be the daddy," ka'rina said to mazi as she pushed the buggy down the aisle.

mazi laughed and held his stomach like she had just said the funniest thing ever, "what the fuck is that ta say?"

"it's my way of inviting you over." she said grabbing a few boxes of rigatoni noodles.

"you cookin?" mazi asked.

"yessir, i know for sure i want macaroni but what else?" ka'rina loved to cook, it was something she'd learned to do so her and kani could have decent meals.