𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲.

📍𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚎,𝚗𝚌🗓️𝚓𝚞𝚗𝚎 𝟸𝟹'───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────𝗸𝗮'𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗮 𝗴𝗶𝗼𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗶 𝗯𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗴𝘀"𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘢"

📍𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚎,𝚗𝚌
🗓️𝚓𝚞𝚗𝚎 𝟸𝟹'
───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────
𝗸𝗮'𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗮 𝗴𝗶𝗼𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗶 𝗯𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗴𝘀
"𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘢"

"that's all wrong, please don't piss me off." ka'rina said zakani who mugged her.

"who movin this mufucka? me or you? awe okay." he sassed and moved the dresser closer to the middle.

"you still moved it, punk ass." ka'rina muttered to herself with a small eye roll.

"call you nigga cause ian feelin this li attitude right na," zakani huffed and wiped his forehead with his shirt.

ka'rina stood in the middle of her room and her lips curved downwards then the tears fell, "i'm sorry kani,"

her brother huffed and dropped his shoulders as he walked over to her small frame, "what's wrong ka'rina?"

"i'm on my period, my stomach hurts, i'm hungry, and- and my room looks a hot mess!" she said through her tears.

"rina." he said with a straight face as he watched her cry into her hands.

"you know ion do allat cry baby shit, tighten up." he sent a small hit to her chest making her sniffle a little but she slowly contained herself.

"sorry." she mumbled as he wiped her face and shook his head.

"ion know how that nigga gone put up witchu, but come on we gone get some ta eat so you can calm down. you took some midol?" zakani asked as he ushered her out of the room.

"no, i been in my bed all day til i wanted to change my room around." ka'rina answered.

the pair walked into the bathroom where zakani had her set up in case he needed to help her out during her cycle as it's been fairly bad since ka'rina was in middle school.

he grabbed the bottle of midol, handed her two of the pills, and her water tumblr he took from her room on the way out.

"thank you." she said to him after she swallowed the pills.

"mhm, come on brat." he threw his arm over her shoulder as they walked down the stairs together and to the front door.

ka'rina slid into her slides as zakani grabbed his car keys from the hook and a random hoodie that sat on the coat rack.

"whatchu wanna eat?" zakani asked as they got to the car.

"crab bag?" ka'rina suggested with a small smile on her face.