5.whore

Kios part😛

319 Words

ALSOOO, sorry I have not been updating. I haven't really had any motivation, but since I'm on Thanksgiving break, I'm kinda bored, so ima start writing again

Fuckshit drives to a local fast food restaurant. "Yall wanna go in or drive thru?" Fuckshit asks. "Let's go in," Ray's says. "Yeah, we should go inside," Ruben agrees. We all get out of the car and walk into the store.

"What do you guys want?" Ray asks. We tell him what he wants, and he orders it. We find a table that can fit all of us and sit down. I wasn't fully there. I was still thinking about what my sister said. How did she find out about them. Everyone was joking and laughing, and then the food came, and it was chaos. There were fries flying around, drinks being spilled, and ketchup being put on people, but it was fun. We cleaned up our mess and left the restaurant. We ended up riding around town talking. At around 8:30 fuckshit took me home.

I climbed back onto the roof and into my window. I sat down at my desk. When I sat down, I bumped my desk, and something fell. "Madison? Madison!" I hear my mom yell from the kitchen. I sigh and go downstairs. "Where the hell were you?!" She asks."I was hanging out with some friends.." I reply. "Really? Who were those friends?!" She questions. I look over to see my sister grinning. I didn't answer my mom. "I can't believe my daughter is a whore." She says sipping her cheap wine. "Well, maybe I learned it from you, daughter like mother." I whisper under my breath. "Watch your mouth slut!" My sister yells. I ignore her and go to my room, I lock the door. I wait about 20 minutes before brushing my teeth and going to bed.