part 26

Hii everyone
Hope everyone is fine..

*****************************************
Next morning at 7 am..monami was all ready to go to airport..as the drills were starting from 8am..so sid has asked permission for drop monami till airport..they left to airport..

In cab..

Sid : monu..

Mona : haan bol sid..

Sid : tu akeli manage kar legi na wahan ??

Mona : haan bro..don't wry..

Sid : dek agar kuch bhi hua toh mujhe call kardiyo..

Mona : haan baba kyu itna tension le raha hai ? Jung ladne nahi ja rahi...

Sid : yeh jang kya hai ?

Mona : bro woh jung hota hai..means war

Sid : ohk !..

Mona : tu zyada tension mat le mai time to time update karti rahungi tujhe..

Sid : yup..
Chal Airport aagaya hai..

They both get out from the car..sid helped her to take out her luggage from the car..then she waved bye to sid..sid left from the airport with the same car..

Monami sat in the waiting area for some time..then there was an announcement to Delhi passengers..so monami too left and enter the aeroplane..and then she saw that her she has a window seat..as she loves to see the view from the plane so somewhat she was happy..

After 2 hours..she reached Delhi...she was happy that she was in her home town...she has informed meena about it but monami doesn't know that meenakshi was there to pick her from the airport..

As soon as monami saw meena she screamed as loud as she can bcoz they haven't met from 5 months which is up to impossible which they did possible..as she screamed the people around her was scared then monami realised that she has screamed a bit loud..so she mutter a sorry..then ran to meena and hug her as tight as she could..

Mona : meenuuu i missed you a lot..sach me yeh 5 mahine kaise beete tujhse mile bina yeh mujhe hi pata hai..

Meenu : even i missed you monu..aur dek ham mil gaye..but tu toh tere Karan se milne aayi hai..

Mona : oye ab yeh drama mat shuru kar..jitna Karan impt hai mere liye utni hi tu aur sid..toh yeh pagal baatein mat kar

Meenu : okayy..ab kya sari baatein yahi kare ?..chal na..maine cab book kar di hai..dek wahan hai..aa

Mona : hm chal..

Meenu : tere ghar ka address dalu na ?

Mona : haan..aur mai jab tak Delhi me hu..tu mere sath hi rahegi...

Meenu : par monu mere patients ?

Mona : tu teri bestie ke liye ek din kaam se off nahi le sakti ?

Meena : haan le sakti hu na..par..

Mona : bas..ab yeh par na war..chal bhi ab..

They reached home..monami rang the bell..jhui opens the door and was surprised + shocked + happy..

Jhui : monu tu yahan kaise ?

Monami ran to jhui and hug her..and was crying..this was the first time monami hasn't met jhui for these many days..

Mona : woh sab baad me bataungi pehle ander to aajau ?

Jhui : haan aaja..Arre meenakshi tu bhi aayi hai wah kya baat hai...

Meena : haan aunty..isse airport pe pick karne gayi thi..bahut din baad free time mila toh socha aaj pura din issi ke sath bitau...

Jhui : haan yeh bhi sahi hai...