Part 32

Hii everyone..
I'm really sorry for the late update..

*****************************************

Monami walked towards karan who made a irritating face lookinh towards the lake..she wrapped her hand into his arm..and kept her head on his shoulder..

Mona : I'm sorry karan..

Karan : tum hamesha aaisa hi karti ho monami ! I tries to lift up your mood..but I can't..bcoz of your overthinking..

Mona : I'm sorry karan..u know that I love you a lot and I can't afford to lose you..mai aapko itne dino ke baad mili hu..fir se ham ek hue hai..mujhe darr hai karan..I'm afraid of losing you again..Whenever I just think about it..my overthinking starts..I know you are mine always..but the thing is..others..I don't want any girl around you..bcoz I'm scared that she will take away you from me..I'm sorry karan..

Karan was surprised listening to her and he felt his arm was getting wet as he looked at her..she was crying..he quickly pull her and take her in a hug..

Karan : shh..monu mujhe tumse koi alag nahi kar payega..I'm always yours..no one can take away me from you..understood..

Monami nodded staying silent..

Karan : acha chalo..mai tumhe ek jagah lekar jata hu..

He says while pulling her hand and dragging her with him..he gestures her to sit on bike..he climbed on bike then monami quietly sat behind him..Karan pulled her towards him while dragging her hand and keeping it on his chest indicating her to hug her.. she smile lightly and hug him making the grip tight on him..like she never wanted to move from there..Karan started the bike..after a few minutes he stopped the bike near a ice cream parlour.. Monami face lit up..she sat straight and just jumped out of bike forgetting everything and stood infront of the entrance door waiting for karan..as he came she hold his hand in hers and dragged him inside..and sit near table calling a waiter..

Mona : excuse me..

Waiter : yes mam !

Mona : can i have a dark chocolate ice cream with the toppings of choco chips..

Waiter : sure..and what do you like to order sir ?

Karan : vanilla ice cream please..

Waiter : just gave me few minutes..i will be right back with your order..

The Waiter smiled and leaved..

Karan : itni jaldi mood badal gaya tumhara ? Abhi toh gubbare ki arah mu fula ke baithi thi..aur aap icecream ko dekhte hi uchal padi..

Mona : umm..I'm sorry..overreact kar gayi thi..u know the reason right..

She said while holding his hand..karan smiled and put his another hand on hers..

Karan : its okay monami..agar mai tumhari jagah hota toh shayad yahi react karta..

Monami smiled..

Karan : waise how was my idea of bringing you here ?

Mona : it is amazinggg..thankss

Karan : my pleasure

Both were talking randomly when the ice creams came..both ate it while teasing each other and then monami got a call that an emergency case from hospital...monami hang up the call with a little tense face...

Karan : kya hua ? All fine ??

Mona : sorry karan..mujhe hospital jana hoga..ek emergency case aagaya hai and all the doctors are busy..