Chapter 1

The new leaders of the 3 factions where crowned and they all where stuck in a nasty situation for the last 1000 years trying to make up for the loss of there people. Everyone was always on edge with  The Prince of Darkness. They have not seen him for 1000 years but still feared he was out there watching them try to rebuild 3 broken races. What they didn't know what that he was in hibernation sense the final battle in Europe. Watching over the Prince of Darkness was none other then Elizabeth, a loyal servant to Dracula and his wife and now there son.

Dracula's castle

It was nighttime and a beautiful sky glowing down on it there was a huge royal room that was fit for a king

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

It was nighttime and a beautiful sky glowing down on it there was a huge royal room that was fit for a king. Inside said room was a standing capsule that had a dark smoky atmosphere inside preventing the outside world to see what was inside. Sitting on the huge bed was Elizabeth watching the chamber and the vitals that were shown on a panel at the side of the capsule.

"I can sense your hibernation is coming to an end. I can sense your cognitive function is rising and your vitals are growing stronger." Elizabeth walked up to the capsule and touch it smiling softly. "I hope to see you soon Leonidas." Elizabeth said as she walked out of the room and went downstairs and made some food and showered and got into the bed and fell asleep.

Next morning

Elizabeth opened her eyes and saw the sun glowing inside the bedroom as she stretched and threw on her robe and tied it and went to the bathroom and got some water and cleaned her face. Stepping outside she started to walk over to the walk in closet the capsule started to make a ticking sound. Turning around she saw the vitals where almost back to his normal range when he was awake. As she walked up to the capsule she heard a loud unlocking sound as the doors opened and smoke started to fall out as she could see Leondias with a mask on as he took it off and grabbed the sides and stepped out slowly.

"Finally after 1000 years I have reawakened

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Finally after 1000 years I have reawakened." Leondias said as he looked up and saw Elizabethin tears. "Hello Elizabeth, it's been a while." Leondias said smiling as she ran up and hugged him tightly. "Damn woman I just woke up." Leondias told her as she held him tight.

"I missed you so much, sleeping was so hard without you for the last 1000 years. I am so happy to see you awake again." Elizabeth said crying into his chest as he held her.

"Well I am back so you don't gotta worry about me not being around anymore. Has anyone tried to enter the castle?" Leonidas asked the woman who shook her head. "Good, or else it would have been a bloody first day awake." Leondias told her as he walked to the balcony and opened the doors and looked outside. "It's been ages sense I saw the sun." Leondias told her as he looked back smiling. "It's beautiful, almost as beautiful as you." Elizabeth blushed from the comment as he walked past her and into his closet. "I should put some clothes on." Leonidas said as he walked into the closet and put on a pair of black pants boots a red t shirt and a nice black coat. He also removed all the facial hair on his face.

"You look amazing Lord Dracula." Elizabeth told him as he looked in the mirror and like how it hugged his frame.

"I feel like my father, this is something he would definitely wear." Leonidas said to himself chuckling. "Have you kept an eye on the 3 factions like I asked before I went into hibernation?" Elizabeth nodded at the question by the Prince of Darkness.

"Yes, no war has broken out between them and the human casualties have been at a all time low. The devils main location is a town in Japan. The little sister of two of the newly crowned devil kings go to a school in that town."

"Hmmmm, which one's?"

"They are the sisters to searfall leviathan and Sirzechs Lucifer. There names are Sona Sitri, and Rias Gremroy." This caught the vampires attention as he looks out to the sky.

"Anything with the angles or fallen angles?" Elizabeth walked over to him and looked up to the sky as well.

"No, I have seen or heard no activity. Both sides seem to be staying away from Japan."

"Good, there is no need for them all to be in the same area, that is just asking for another war to brake out." Leonidas told his servant as he walked away from the balcony. "I am gonna head to the human world I wish to see what it's like, I will be back home later tonight." Leonidas told Elizabeth as he turned into a swarm of bats and flew off. 

Human world

Leonidas was currently walking through the a town in Japan. He remembered that Elizabeth said two devil heirs where in Japan but never said witch town they where in. Hopefully they would keep to themselves if they encounter the other.

"The world has truly changed for the better for the humans. I am glad I put some magic into the capsule that let me keep up with the current times." Leonidas continued to walk down the street as he got looked at from all of the women from his style and handsome features. "This place is quite beautiful." Leonidas looked ahead and saw a bridge with a pond under it. He walked up and looked down watching the fish flow down the stream. "I wonder if Elizabeth has been here before or if she just kept tabs like I asked." Leonidas saw it was getting dark and should probably head back to the castle. "Time to head home." Leonidas turned around and started to walk away but stoped when a barriers formed over the area as the sky changed colors. "Oh for fuck sakes." Turning around he we met with a person in a cloak. "Fallen angel." Leonidas had an enraged face as the man went to speak but the low loud growl from the vampire took him off guard.

"W-what are you?" The man asked confused and scared. "His aura it's so dark, I have never felt something so deadly. It's like I am standing before the grim reaper himself." The man told himself sweating as he was shaking.

"Your kind deserve nothing but suffering and death." Leonidas said as the man finally out of no where yelled and threw a light spear at the vampire who changed to his primal pack (that will be the name for when he turns into tons of bats) and appeared behind the man as he summoned another spear and turned around but Leonidas took the spear and stabbed him in the gut causing him to puke up blood.

"W-what are you?" The man asked as Leonidas smirked and his eyes turned back.

"I am the Prince of Darkness." Leonidas growled and bit down on the man's neck and started to drink his blood as he unleashed his teeth and let out a loud roar as he let the body drop as he flew off in his primal pack.

Bammmm chapter one done like comment share and as I always say UNTIL NEXT TIME THINDER_GOD18 OUTTTTTT

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Nov 23, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

High school dxd: Prince of Darkness जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें