The big day (pt. 2)

I opened my eyes, wincing. The darkness gradually receded from my eyes and the picture formed into a single whole again.
- Oh, fuck! - I jerked when I saw William in front of me, and then collapsed back onto the pillows because of a sharp sharp pain in my head.
- That's a typical reaction to you at the bedside, William. - Marisol's voice rang out, which instantly opened my eyes.
- And you have such a reaction in bed! - The guy rolled his eyes.
- They won't have time to react. - The girl chuckled, folding her arms on her chest.
The vampires were standing by my bed, watching me intently. So I had to examine myself, too. All the sheets were still covered in blood, and I was covered with a blanket.
- Oh, cool, I'm also naked, - I looked under the blanket, seeing my naked body, - you definitely should get out of here...
- Oh, and you're even grumpier as a vampire. - Taylor let out a chuckle.
- You heard me, William. - I glared at him. - You won't see a penis here, you certainly have nothing to look at.
- Hey, what are you doing here? - James asked menacingly, literally flying into the room.
He was already dressed in a simple black T-shirt, blue jeans and black patent leather shoes.
- Shoo, William, you especially. Marisol, you too. - The vampire pointed the others to the door, glaring at them angrily.
- Bye. - I croaked after him, raising my hand with difficulty.
- Hey, how are you? - James came up to me and, sitting down on the bed, put his hand on my stomach. - I'm sorry, I just came downstairs to tell everyone that you're being turning like these cockroaches...
- It's cool. - I shook my head. - But I'm not cool, I don't have the strength. - I croaked again.
- This is normal. - The man reassured me.
- How do you like sex, by the way? - I asked suddenly, raising myself up on my elbows with difficulty.
- Oh, that was something. - James smiled broadly. - I've never had anything like this in my life. I felt like a puberty teenager left alone with PlayBoy magazine.
- Great. - I grinned.
- How about you? Did it hurt? - The vampire looked at me worriedly.
- No, not much. - I waved it off. - It was more hot than painful. I'll have to repeat it. I broke into a smile. - Well, only without the part where I die at the end.
- Absolutely, - the man laughed, - we still have about an eternity for this.
Then James helped me get up, wash my face and wrap myself in a large terry bathrobe and slippers. We went downstairs while the maids were changing our bed.
In the already familiar living room, all the guests of the castle were waiting for me. They were sitting on the sofa and armchairs, drinking various kinds of alcohol.
- You look like characters on the Orient Express, - I croaked as Jamie sat me down on the sofa next to him, - so who are you planning to kill?
- The murder has already taken place, technically. - Marisol chuckled. - A good way to die, by the way.
- Oh my God, - I put my hand on my forehead, - how do you know?
- We're vampires, you'll understand that we can hear everything perfectly. - William answered me with a sly wink.
- Okay, - I exhaled heavily, - no sex in the castle.
- When everyone is assembled, correction. - Turning around, I saw Collen in the doorway. He went into the room, sitting down in an empty chair like a master. - Glad to see you among the dead, Emma.
- Well, yes, when it's just you and Marisol in the castle, have fun as you want. - William grinned, taking a sip of whiskey from his glass.
- That's none of your business, Taylor! - Marisol screamed and jumped up from the couch, pointing her finger at the guy.
- So it's true?! - Rose also shouted, laughing, and tried to shut herself up by putting it on her mouth.
- We guessed, but doubted. - Debbie explained, putting her hand on Rose's back.
- It turns out, theoretically, you and Collen also fucked, but through Marisol. - William laughed, almost falling out of his chair at the same time.
- Oh, go to hell! - The vampire muttered through her teeth, literally storming out of the room at the same time.
- Oh, William, - Collen exhaled and took a sip of whiskey from a crystal glass, - every time I see you, I ask myself why in the first place I allowed Edward and James to turn you once...
- Excuse me for interrupting you, sweet home Alabama, - I cleared my throat, - but every cell of my body hurts, I feel like I'm 90 years old. - I exhaled noisily. - Maybe you will spend a little time, finally finish me off, and then continue your lovely skirmish?!
- It's okay, - James missed the chuckle and hugged me, - you just should eat.
- That's it, that's it. - Edward came up behind me and put a wine glass in front of me, filled, it seems, with blood.
I brought it to my mouth with a great deal of skepticism and, after sniffing, winced.
- This will help, Emma. - Lucille said, nodding.
- Yes, it will act like aspirin for a hangover. - Rose added.
And I still took a sip, and then another and another. Yes, I definitely tasted blood, but it didn't seem as disgusting to me as before. On the contrary, it was even possible to enjoy it.
- I have to say, it's really not bad. - I shook my head.
- It better be, - William grinned again, - the best that Collen has. Freshly squeezed, count.
- Even I got disgusted. - Lucille shushed him. - Stop it.
- Oh, my God. - I stood up, holding my head.
From somewhere, so much strength and energy appeared in me. However, it seemed to tear my head apart. I seemed to hear every sound for several thousand kilometers around, and at the highest volume.
- It's okay, it can be controlled. - Edward said, sitting down in a chair.
- Yes, we can turn off our hearing when necessary. - Lucille added.
- Therefore, we have not heard your methods of turning. - Rose let out a chuckle. - Well, maybe William has.
- Hey, I'm not some kind of pervert, - the guy rolled his eyes, - I wasn't listening either.
- I know it can be scary, Emma. - Collen came closer to me, and, putting his hand on my shoulder, turned me around to the mirror. - But it can be controlled. James will teach you. I'm sure it won't seem difficult to you.
Everyone around me continued to cheer me on, but I no longer listened to them. I looked at myself in the mirror and realized that here it is, my new life, here it is, the new me, and it all felt so right, and so nice. The way it should be.