The Household

Before we get onto the story that map up this was my interpretation of countries borders, looks horrible I know.

∞-+-∞

-TEXASSS! WHY IS THERE A GODDAMN COW IN THE LIVING ROOM?!-

-Uh Cali! I uhhh-

Shkimg!

-Achk- IbroughtherinbecauseIwantedtogetsomemilk!- He spoke at a quick pace fearing the pan once again.

California sighed at her brother's antics, -You Imbécil , we have a barn in the back for a reason. -Texas blushed, -Yeah, I forgot sorry Cali,- he chuckled awkwardly.

-Get. The. Cow. Out. Now.- She stated every single word individually. And Texas did exactly what she said fearing the pan in her hands.

13th came out of his office looking like shit and California handed him a cup of coffee she had prepared earlier. -More paperwork?- She asked. He nodded, -I swear everyone in your country is a workaholic and so are you- she sighed. -I'm not a workaholic- he said while glaring at her, she chuckled and continued making toast, Syrnikis, and some oatmeal for the whole family.

Around 7am everyone was wide awake and eating except for 13th, unfortunately for 13th he had a meeting to go to as the "United States representative" he walked out of his room wearing his Air Force like normal. And grabbed a toast. Saying his goodbyes to everyone before leaving.

∞-+-∞

No One's Pov

As 13th made it to the meeting room he saw everyone else was already there. -America! Sit down, we're just about to start,- Germany spoke up right next to him, which spooked him a bit. -Rightttt, I'll go get seated.- As he walked to his seat near UK, -you good?- Someone poke him. It was UK, not exactly UK but England, he nodded and turned his attention back to the German speaker.

Time Skip to 40 minutes later

13th is not exaggerating but he feels like he's dying of boredom. Even his hated paperwork is more interesting than listening to other countries problems. He stuffed his hand into his pocket and found his half eaten toast in his pocket that he didn't finish. And as someone who doesn't waste food he eats it because you don't waste food. Soon enough he was called out to speak about his country's problem his phone rang. Fucking great.

Be the person that he is, he picks up and is immediately greeted by the whole mess of Spanish words from Texas before listening to some more Spanish cussing and then finally English with a bit of Spanish, -Lo siento cariño, Texas is being Texas currently and we didn't mean to do that. Please get back to that meeting of yours and I'll try to 'fix' the problem at home,- he didn't miss how the word 'fix' sent shivers down his spine. -Ok, bye Cali,- he said his farewell as the phone call ended.

He could hear a couple of ohhs or "is that is girlfriend" coming from the other, but he ended up coughing in my fist to gain the attention back on me. -Let's just keep this meeting going please without distractions like his again,- he spoke calmly. And it sorta went back to normal. By normal it was chaos.

Another time skip since dunno what to write there

After that meeting Canada walked up to him along with the rest of the English family and France. -So Cali? Is that your girlfriend?- Canada teased. 13th's face immediately morphs into one of horror and disgust, he turned around and walked outside. That was something he never wanted to hear ever fucking again. In the background he can hear a Scottish laughter unleash from UK's mouth and some Scottish words he don't understand but he knew they were laughing at him. France, Australia, and New Zealand are probably confused. Canada is also confused at UK's outburst and his decision to leave.

∞-+-∞

Translations:

- Imbécil - Moron

- Lo siento cariño - Sorry honey

About my version:
- UK
-. UK he's basically a bunch of nations just united so they all can control the body but one at a time only. The countries that make up the UK are England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland, and Northern Ireland. UK himself is relatively pretty calm and understanding but when drunk it's basically hell and chaos. They can separate personifications but they all like being together and if they do separate they are going to miss UK.

Book Stuff:
- 13th Republic has tried to get them to call him 13th but they kept insisting that he's America and there was no huge split. So they have kept it that way and he's been playing the role as America.

- UK knows about the big split so he's pretty cool. I just don't know why most people make him out as a bad guy, but overall he doesn't mind but definitely mourns the actual U.S.A who split into like five different countries. He also visited them a lot and makes fish & chips for them, he also brings in some homemade treats.

-So like the summary said, those nations would be Alaska, Kingdom of Hawaii, Republic of Texas, California Republic, and the 13th Republic. 13th Republic is a made up nation which speaks a dead language known as Latin. Hawaii speaks English and Hawaiian, Texas and California speak English and Spanish, Alaska speaks English and Russian, while 13th Republic speaks English and Latin. Yes they all still speak English but with a second language, aka they all have two official languages.

-Did I revive a dead language? Yes I did. Now shut up.

-Will the organizations be personified? Yes they will, that is if I can create a human design for them. So whoo! Time to search where they originated from! I don't have an official design for them though which does suck since this is a humanized countryhuman au