The Game Begins

I've been rereading this fic and I gotta say I cringed a lot, I genuinely want to give my best despite my amateur grammar writing that can not hold to the story I'm trying to tell in my mind.

One of the things I noticed is that Tzeentch was unintentionally becoming a tumblr sexyman, a "Blue Alastor" if you will. So I changed him to be more conservative in his design and albeit less "hot" in his behavior.

He will still be this hopeful figure kinda like a Skeksis Uncle Ben for Charlie. Don't get me wrong, I love Alastor and that's why I don't want Tzeentch stealing his schtick.

Tzeentch's new look? It's a mixture of Ben Tobbit and "The Bargain Tzeentch".

                                                       O---O---O---O---O

"Father, Father! Can I watch it?!"

"Calm down Stolas, this is a delicate matter at hand so we must be gentle about this."

As the colossal owl demon carefully pushes the double doors open, he is met by a large blue gloomy chamber with a master bed in the center and the imp butler with a mustache waiting over the egg that is about to crack, chirps can be heard within the white shell. The father and son approached the egg on the master bed gently, but the patriarch shifted his weight to the butler's side.

"Where is the mother?"

"It seems that she was absorbed by the egg before it started hatching..." the butler whispered as he looked down solemnly.

"That's a bummer..."

The chick, on the other hand, had already clambered over and gently moved towards his younger sibling's white shell, more chirps muffled as faint thumps resonated in the room, followed by thumps... Crack! A golden beak pierced its way through... Then a golden claw grasped the aperture and pulled down from within... then another, then another, and so on until it ripped through its jail, chirping along the way.

"Woah... My own baby sibling."

Young Stolas held his breath as the top portion slid off, revealing a small ugly pinkish head with some blue tiny feathers poking out, and a golden beak that glistened in the moonlight. What is unusual is that most if not all chicks have their eyelids shut however this one has its eyes peeled the entire time... dull as twin black voids.

"Okay, that is not normal." Paimon could only utter as his gaze did not leave the spawn he helped bred.

It blinked before opening to display stars, so many stars that it appeared as if there was a cosmo within the younger chick's twin vision providing organs, and the light sparkled as if enormous mysteries were behind those bulbous glowing eyes. It then blinked once more, revealing pink and yellow heterochromia eyes with black sclera on each.

"So cooooool~" Stolas whisper-yell as he gawked at the wonder in front of him.

"Uh, okay, ahem, anyway!" Paimon leaned over the shell before grabbing the naked chick and wrapping the babe all snuggly as he lifted the tiny burrito above him, "My son, as you are now a part of the Royal Ars Goetia Lineage! For all the plebians of Hell shall respect and grovel by your feet for they shall address you as-"

"Mooooo~"

"..."

...

...

...

"The fuck?"

Paimon gazed blankly at the chicken wrap, which stared back at him blankly, while the elder sibling held his breath, not out of amazement, but in response to the unexpected bovine sounds emanating from his younger sibling.