The Umbral Princeling of Desire

"What the hell am I doing?"

"You tell me.~"

The Succubi sat on a master bed for the room she was in was a bedroom of a love motel as the pink led lights lit up the room. Beside her was an incubi or at least she thinks? Her colleague was always an enigma for what lies under their skirt. Verosika Mayday was always tempted what's underneath the rookie's private for some of those that paid for this demon's services always contradict each other; some talked about her having the tightest of holes, some say she had cloaca, some whispers he was a he and had a member, others pointed out that he was circumcised or still had skin, others stated he might have spines on his member, even others gossiped that they had both a member and a hole, and some rumors are as ridiculous as having two members.

"Slaanesh, I-I think this is a mistake." Verosika stammered out.

"Huh? Then why did you order for me specifically?" He tilted his head in a query.

Because beside of Verosika is an androgynous demon with bright pink skin tone compared to her hot-pink, he was absolute perfection; his legs were unguligrade with horse hooves and a small pointy claw protruding downwards from the heel, only a purple towel wrapped around his hourglass waist, his toned body glisten with moisture after bath, he had black and pink butterfly wings compared to her bat counterpart, face flat due to him being noseless, sharp elven ears poked out as he twitched them adorably in question to her, he had a long hair that was purple, his horns were unique and shown his (or her?) Imp heritage for the first pair were the female horns pointing up then slightly curving back while the male horns were at the back and looped the point to the front.

"I just thought that fucking my hottest coworker would—," Verosika interrupted herself before standing up, "You know what? Forget that this ever happened, you can keep the money—"

Before Verosika could think, she was instantly pulled down the bed and was pinned under by her supposed rookie. She blushed at his quick and controlling action, she knew youngsters were always eager to prove themselves but being pinned by an underling was a new experience to say the least. Slaanesh's noseless face was mere centimeters from contacting each other, both of their warm breaths enveloped their faces.

"H-Hey! Get off me!" She tried lifting her hands but he gripped her wrists as well.

"What's troubling you?" He whispered tenderly.

"None of your business, alright?!" Verosika barked back but some droplets were forming on her eyes.

Slaanesh let go of her but did not move from him sitting on her legs, "Verosika Mayday, Asmodeus' most promising succubi suddenly ordering a prostitution to one of the hottest new hires? There's something... off about you."

"Huh?! Just fucking get off me!" She bared her teeth at the mysterious male prostitute, preparing in her monstrous form.

"You wanna know a lil' secret?" He started leaning down which Verosika tried facing away as he whispered to her ear, "I can sense your emotions~"

"Hah?~" Her breath became harder as Verosika felt her senses heightened.

"You smell... different from before, why are you depressed? A bad breakup from your boyfriend perhaps?"

Motherfucker, this cheap, this cheap, this, she can't fucking think clearly because of that stupid impish clown dickhead Blitz—. She suddenly felt a hand caressing her cheek as her tears dripped down to her side and were absorbed by the sheet, her eyes stared back at the pink pupils and black sclera; his pink pupils turned into hearts which she found captivating.