He looked at me with eyes of rage

"RAAAGGGHHH!!!"

Red hands gripped a hellhound's tail and flung the poor fella to a pack of the humanoid canines, the bulky red figure went on all fours and proceeded to ram with his curved black and white horns to another pack of hellhounds into black paste. He then pulled the jail bars and started smacking hellhounds after countless hellhounds tried to swarm him, he relented abuse after abuse with the metal poles endlessly batting them into nothing more than mangled corpses.

One of the hellhound staff pulled the telephone from the wall and started barking erratically "Call in security! He's going on a rampage aga- ACK!!"

Crack!

A crimson hand seized his throat, compressing his windpipe, before the terrifying figure grabbed the phone and roared, "Bring them over! I demand what passes as fury from your misbegotten kind!!"

He then forcibly pulled the base and used the telephone as a makeshift flail to smack some unfortunate imp's skull, said imp being beheaded and splattered next to a scared early adolescent young white hellhound girl.

"Please stop this already!" The young whelp yelped from inside the cell, "The guys were just trying to get my candy stash, it's not that of a big deal!"

"Big deal?! Cowards, all of you! Those mongrels only hurt those who are unable to themselves!" He lashes back at the young girl, "I despise bullies, they are not strong but rather pretenders who love to flaunt their taste of power yet snivel the moment a stronger opponent reveals themselves!"

The figure was undeniably a hellhound; he was red all over, but what set him apart was that he had bovine hooves instead of hind paws and black/white horns those of a male imp on his canine head while the horn shape is akin to a bull; he snarled a nasty set of sharp teeth while his pupils burned yellow like the sun within the black sclera. His gaze never left the door, as he expected more foes to appear behind it at any moment.

"Just stop it already! They will kill you if you don't stop right now you stupid roided idiot!" the pup cried out as water flooded from her eyes.

"I'd like to see them try, they will know true terror once they face my fury!"

Suddenly imps and hellhounds in riot gear came through the entrance, equipped with batons and riot shields, while some were armed with assault weapons. Some pulled out revolver-based grenade launchers, followed by a succession of thumps before projectiles traced green mist behind them as the gas missiles rebounded off the crimson berserker's muscled physique. He was now surrounded by green gas in order to be drugged, while everything else became silent.

From behind the throng, an imp wearing a riot helmet pulled out a megaphone and yelled out, "Your dumbass is outnumbered and outgunned so it'll be smart if you just give up already!"

"Grrrrr!" Only a snarl could be heard from within the green mist that was covering the figure.

"Alright then, we gotta play this the easy way huh? Open fire!"

TATATATATATA!!!

As the never-ending light display depleted their magazines to nothingness, lead missiles rained down on the gassed corridor.

Chk! Chk! Chk!

"Heh, guess the dumb mutt think he's hot shi-"

SMACK!

A gas grenade to the face smashed through the glass cover of his riot helmet as he uselessly fell on the ground, and the angry monster began rushing on all fours, preparing to drive against the metal wall of demons.