Who's Ellie sand her friends - page 2

Page 2

"Oh hi there glade you could make it!" Ellie said

15 minutes later
Katelyn's POV

"Oh wow she's got lovely, long blonde hair with pink high lights and dark ocean eyes, she looks so pretty" I thought to myself.

Ellies POV

"Dam it I slept in! and Kates walking with me today dam it Ellie!" I yelled at myself for not being up in time. I quickly got dressed, I but my hair into a losses ponytail just so I could get my make-up on, I then but my hair into a plait. I rushes downstairs to see a girl looking at me she had medium brown hair with blonde highlights and black eyes. I went into the kitchen and took a packet of gum, I walked to the girl that was in the sitting room. "your Katelyn right?" I asked "y-yes I am" Katelyn shyly replied. hmm she a lot more shy thank she was the last time I saw her. "Now lets get going before we're late!" I said while she rushed to walk beside me.

At school

Now I think of it I haven't seen her since lockdown that was 2 years ago! Ellie thought to herself. "now before we walk in this is our class a lot of idiots!... So make sure not to fall for anyone in this class okay?" Ellie said. "yeah I think so..." I replied. "Hey Katelyn you sit next to me so if you need something you can ask okay?" Ellie said "mhm yeah" I replied. Ellie pulled my arm gently to our seats not letting me think of what she meant from that. "I'll with you to all your classes since we're in the same class" Ellie said. "uh okay" Katelyn replied.

At Break

"HEY" Yelled Abigail who's she "Oh this is Katelyn she's new to the school she just joined today" Ellie replied "oh I see, Hi Katelyn" Abigail replied. "Hi its nice to meet you!" Katelyn said to Abigail "Me and Katelyn have been friends for 6 years today" Ellie said "oh" Abigail said. "Hey girls" Simon shouted. "Hey!" the girls shouted! "Abigail she seams nice" I thought to myself. "Abigail and Simon both looked really cool, Abigail has blonde hair, with green/blue eyes while Simon has brown hair, with blue eyes" I thought

After School
Katelyn's POV

"Hey Kate would you like me to walk you home?" Ellie asked "NO I-I mean no its fine I can Walk home myself from here thank you but sorry" I replied. I walked the way to get to my house I felt bad that I yelled at Ellie but I can't let her know about my shitty household. I got home and I went to my room and got changed into some comfy clothes and went to sleep.

Ellie's POV

I wonder why she got all wiled up when I asked if she wanted me to walk her home I thought getting worried. "Hey Ellie?" Abigail asked. "yeah?" I replied "Do you have Katelyn's snap!" Abigail asked "oh, no I don't I'll ask her tomorrow" I replied. I got a really bad feeling in my chest when She yelled NO but I'm still trying to find out why. Ill ask her tmr.