Finally Joining Basketball Team - Page 5

Katelyn's POV

Its been a few weeks since Carly had cheated on me but I've been spending more time with the brothers and me and Cody have gotten closer and now, now ray is sending me a video of Cody every time he thinks or speaks about me. He's now been blushing every time he see me now to, so today is the day that I'm going to brake-up with Carly.

"So sorry about that Kate" Ellie said. "It's fine" I said with a tired smile. "Did you sleep last night?" Ellie asked. "yeah" I said "if there anything you want to tell me just tell me I'm not going to say or tell anyone about it or even tell your gf" Ellie said "well it about my gf and your only allowed to tell Abi and Simon" I said. "oh no what happed" Ellie said.

AN: you can ever skip this part or re-read this part

"Me and Chester went out for lunch. we went to the shop to and got some food. We then went into an ally way next to the school to just relax and talk. we heard some people Flirting and laughing. I got up and help Chester up. We got our stuff and went down the ally way to get to school. We stared walking to school and then I went quite and fell to the ground. My eyes where filling up with tears. Chester looked to see what was wrong then that's when he saw my gf kissing someone else" I said

Ellie was silent about what I just told her. "are you okay" Ellie asked "Yeah I'm fine" I said trying so hared not to Laugh but failed. "How are you Laughing?!" Ellie asked "I don't know" Katelyn Laughed. "why do you have 2 bags?" Ellie asked "We're finally getting to join the basketball team" Katelyn said "Oh shit your right?" Ellie said.

After School

At Basketball

Cody's POV

"Do we Have to go to basketball Ray" Chester asked "It's going to be so boring just watching you... PLUS I wanted to walk Katelyn home today but I can't do that any more." I said. "just wait for me in the hall" Ray said while walking to the changing Rooms. The boys waited for 10 minuets then Ray finally got out and stared playing basket ball. "Really you could have told us this goes on for nearly 3 hours" I complained. "oh right sorry" Ray Laughed.

Katelyn's POV

I walked out of the Changing rooms with Ellie and Abi, We went into the hall to see Ray, Cody and Chester. I ran up to them and give them a hug one by one. "I didn't realized you guys went to basketball" I said. "yeah it's on-" Ray said but got cut of by Cody. "Yeah Me and Chester are only Watching to today but next week we'll be playing" Cody said with a big smile "YAY" I said. "Kate come on" Simon said while placing his hand on my head "I have an Idea" Simon thought. "you look like you know how to have a good time!" Simon said trying not to Laugh. "That was a Horrible pick up line" I said while hitting his hand of my head. Simon looked at Ray and Chester then looked at Cody while Cody was given Simon the death stare. "Who are they?" Chester and Abi asked. " "oh right... This is Ellie, Simon and Abigail" I took a breath "and this is Ray, Chester and Cody" I said pointing at them while saying there names.

It was 2 teams of 20 and Ray, Simon and me got but on a team.

At the end of the game it was 34-35. Our team won just by 1.

I looked over at Cody and Chester and they both seamed Angry, Looked over to where they where staring to see Carly. Ray put his hand on my shoulder and told me to...

Ellie's POV

Simon walked over to me and Abi "I wonder what they're talking about" Abi said. "I tell you" I said looking at Carly. I told them everything Katelyn told me.

The only people that where left there was Katelyn, Ellie, Abi, Cody, Chester, Ray and Carly...