I'm Yoimiya!

Ayaka slips away from the crowd of people surrounding her brother, breathing a sigh of relief as she does so. Ayaka walks off to the school garden and takes a seat on one of the benches. Before she knows it, she's approached by a girl.

The girl has blonde hair, with far too many split ends to be considered healthy. Her eyes are a bright orange, with an almost honey-like feel to them, yet the energy of a fresh tangerine. She hasn't bothered to button up her uniform's sweater, and had apparently forgotten her tie, but she grins at Ayaka.

"Hiya! I'm Yoimiya!" The girl says, reaching a hand out to Ayaka.

Silently, Ayaka wonders why the heck someone just... came up to her and introduced themselves, but... Well, it's not the weirdest thing someone could do.

"Ayaka. Kamisato Ayaka." She responds, shaking Yoimiya's hand.

"You're Ayato's sister, aren't you? What're you doing out here alone?" Yoimiya asks.

Ayaka shrugs, "I'm not exactly a fan of being swarmed by people I don't know."

"Fair point." Yoimiya grins. "Well, you seem... chill." Yoimiya says, pointing to Ayaka's vision, attached to the bow on her waist.

Ayaka gives Yoimiya an unamused look.

"What?!" Yoimiya asks, "It's funny!"

Ayaka shakes her head and rolls her eyes, but smiles.

"Anywayyyyy..." Yoimiya grins. "Wanna be friends?"

Once more, Ayaka finds herself confused with the girls behavior. ...Then again, Ayaka wasn't much of a social person.

"...Sure." Ayaka smiles, thinking: Why not? Nothing bad could come from being friends with her, right?

...Ayaka was very, very wrong.